Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

bloody pictures

ok i have taken lots of pictures with me digital camera from the brighton game and i want to post them so that they are in my post so no links or any shit like that. how do i get them from my pictures into the forum straight up.

all help appreciated but do it steo by step if po..cheers L1/kop boy

I think you have to upload them to a website like www.uploadit.org then put them on through the link. Am i right?

92787[/snapback]

... or someone you know with a website. Email to Pet Rescue? :thumbup:;)

but how come some people post them like in there post so u can see them on foxestalk. etg the sexy babes thread or woteva it was called.

92802[/snapback]

That's because they are already on the internet. When people post pics on threads like the Sexy Babe thread, they are just really linking to the pic on a website.

Upload your pictures on www.uploadit.org, or send them to someone with a website so they can upload them for you......

Guest Guest

or make your own gallery then tick the box letting us see them or e-mail chainsaw and ask him nicely to post them

www.photobucket is good too.

Basically when your picture's uploaded on t'internet, click the "IMG" button when you're adding a reply and stick the URL of the picture where it tells you.

To find the URL of a picture on t'internet, right click on the picture, go to "Properties" and it's the bit next to "Address (URL)".

Archived