Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

the mumps

Bad Luck - Keep smiling, if you can  :)

getwell1.gif

93028[/snapback]

Awww thanks, I dont actually feel bad in myself at the moment, its just the side of my face that kills - im sure the worst is to come though :(

Aww Katy - does that mean we won't be seeing you tomorrow?

You could come wearing a balaclava!!!

You look after yourself.

93032[/snapback]

Thanks me dear, im still on for tomorrow all being well. Im postponing a night out tonight to conserve energy for tomorrows game - which of course is far more important :D

Hope you get better soon Katy, there was an outbreak of Mumps at Sheff uni not so long ago which I managed to avoid fortunately, but everyone got a free demumpifying vaccine. Unfortunately, I myself am suffering from the nasty effects of food poisoning at the moment and don't know whether I'll be able to make tomorrow's game or not. :(

Oooh they can make a man sterile!

You steer clear - or get closer whatever floats your boat really.

93016[/snapback]

i'm not into the hamster look, so she's perfectly safe. plus i had a dose as a kid so i reckon my nads are safe too. thanks for your concern :thumbup:

Get well soon Katy, I had it when I was 3 so I remember all the horrors of the illness in great detail :ermm:

Loads of my mates have had 'Blumps' (the bollock equivalent) and it's seriously scary, one of them said his were like kiwi fruits, green and everything :P:D

Oh yeah and when someone has the mumps you don't catch it off them, it's when it's developing that it's contageous.

Then it takes about a week to develop:

So Stez might have it already :(

93082[/snapback]

Thanks Ry but its saliva it gets passed by so Stez is quite safe :)

Oh yeah and when someone has the mumps you don't catch it off them, it's when it's developing that it's contageous.

93082[/snapback]

93084[/snapback]

Oh dear, I'm now quite worried about how my mates all caught it at nearly the same time now :blink::huh::unsure:

93082[/snapback]

93084[/snapback]

Oh dear, I'm now quite worried about how my mates all caught it at nearly the same time now :blink::huh::unsure:

93085[/snapback]

Makes you wonder doesnt it? lol

93082[/snapback]

93084[/snapback]

93085[/snapback]

93086[/snapback]

Poor old Cobbo, Future M.Victim :D

93082[/snapback]

93084[/snapback]

93085[/snapback]

93086[/snapback]

Poor old Cobbo, Future M.Victim :D

93087[/snapback]

Thanks! Make me feel worse than I already do!

Poor Katy! Hope you're better soon, and you too Sheff.

I had the jab, but still caught mumps when I was 7. It was my sister's fault. :mad:

Archived