Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

the mumps

paracetamol is Gods work  :thumbup:

93108[/snapback]

Especially if it has codeine with it!

93126[/snapback]

I've got a load of the painkillers I was prescribed last year when I broke my leg.

They would do the job Katy - mind you I'm in Solihull so not much use really.

These things are REALLY good fun if you take 6 a day (apart from a curious effect on your movements <_< ) and are so good someone could beat you with a baseball bat and you would probably still smile at them.

93108[/snapback]

93126[/snapback]

I've got a load of the painkillers I was prescribed last year when I broke my leg.

These things are REALLY good fun if you take 6 a day (apart from a curious effect on your movements <_< ) and are so good someone could beat you with a baseball bat and you would probably still smile at them.

93167[/snapback]

I have taken so many already today that im thinking tomorrow I will be walking round in some sort of drugged up haze so apologies in advance fellow pre-match pubites (thats pub-ites not pube-ites as it probably looks like its pronounced :S )

Thanks for the offer though SF

93108[/snapback]

93126[/snapback]

93167[/snapback]

I have taken so many already today that im thinking tomorrow I will be walking round in some sort of drugged up haze so apologies in advance fellow pre-match pubites (thats pub-ites not pube-ites as it probably looks like its pronounced :S )

Thanks for the offer though SF

93207[/snapback]

OHHHHH, Well you know where I am if you need me! :P

Get Well Soon Katy.

Just to clarify, mumps is not only spread by saliva, but also by breathing in air that contains the virus :unsure: . Well so it says on the letter about my jab coming up.

93274[/snapback]

Thanks Sparky and Emma (was trying to keep that bit quiet so i could go to the game tomorrow :ph34r: )

Oops, sorry :(  I didn't mean that, I'd read it wrong.

93281[/snapback]

lollol No worries, hopefully most people have had the jabs or have already had it and you cant get it again...apparently :unsure:

I managed to have mumps TWICE when I was a nipper.

Mind you that was a very long time ago - you know everyone had ricketts, scurvy and headlice were our friends. Many of us were chimney sweeps by the age of twelve.... happy days.

I do remember that it wasn't very pleasant apart from being allowed to eat lots of ice cream and jelly.

Get well soon.

I'm studying Blake and there's a poem about Chimney Sweeps it's disturbing, I found out that children had soot engrained in their skin and rich folk would make them clean the chimney WHILST THE FIRE WAS ON so they wouldn't get cold.

Thanks everyone for your kindness. Managed to make yesterdays game (wish I hadnt bothered now! :mad: ) Woke up this morning and feel completely awful my face hurts so much its unbelieveable - please do not get mumps when your an adult because its chuffing AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Archived