Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Have some fun with those pics

click the image button above

then stick the address of it in simple

(to get the address, find a pic from web, right click it, click Properties, then highlight and copy [ctrl+c] the adress)

,Apr 16 2005, 1:06 AM]Oh Mr. Swiss, I do adore your Guybrush Threepwood in his Monkey Island 2 atire avatar :thumbup:

93493[/snapback]

Guybrush Threepwood is my alter ego. :D

Certainly one of the best adventure games ever made. Part 1 and 2 were simply genius. Well drawn-out characters, a breathtakingly funny storyline and loads of inside jokes and hints at other famous products of that time.

Who remembers "Zak McKracken", "Maniac Mansion", "Indiana Jones"? They're all from LucasArts.

They proved that story DOES matter. As opposed to cheap special effects.

Wonder why they haven't made "Monkey Island" into a movie yet?

And don't you come up with that silly "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" stuff... <_<

,Apr 16 2005, 1:06 AM]Oh Mr. Swiss, I do adore your Guybrush Threepwood in his Monkey Island 2 atire avatar :thumbup:

93493[/snapback]

Certainly one of the best adventure games ever made. Part 1 and 2 were simply genius.

Who remembers "Zak McKracken", "Maniac Mansion", "Indiana Jones"?

Wonder why they haven't made it into a movie yet?

And don't you come up with that silly "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" stuff... <_<

93496[/snapback]

I've managed to get Monkey Island one and 2 on my computer, and I'm loving playing them again.

However, I won't hear a bad word against "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"!!

I fell in love with that film and saw it about 5 times in its first week of release.

What can I say, I love pirates ;)

93493[/snapback]

Certainly one of the best adventure games ever made. Part 1 and 2 were simply genius.

Who remembers "Zak McKracken", "Maniac Mansion", "Indiana Jones"?

Wonder why they haven't made it into a movie yet?

93496[/snapback]

I've managed to get Monkey Island one and 2 on my computer, and I'm loving playing them again.

However, I won't hear a bad word against "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"!!

I fell in love with that film and saw it about 5 times in its first week of release.

What can I say, I love pirates ;)

93498[/snapback]

I love you, http://www.holiday-inn.co.uk- let's get a room

YEAAARGHHHHHHHHH POOUUIIIRAATES ARRRV DA CARRRIBEAN IS A SPLENDIDD FILMMMMM SAVVVY?????

I LOVE PIRATES MEEE!!

johnny_depp8.jpg

u6mpirate.jpg

gallery_94_1_8755.jpg

^Okay I don't love that one

Archived