Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Playstation Home

This is so bizarre - for 1 thing I'm useless at creating a character so it looks nothing like me. Just creating a living space and then headed out to the meeting spot where theres loads of other people chatting to each other.

Ha - within 5 mins someone from Lutterworth has come over and started chatting. This is quality! Oh my word - the guy's just "phoned" me and it connects you to his headset! Genius!!

Now we're just heading over to the in game bowling alley. This is simple amazing!

I keep editing this when I find something new:

- Arcade machines in the pool alley let you play mini-demos of games

- Pool tables let you play pool against people you meet in Home

- Bowling Alleys let you bowl

- Massive TV's on the walls let you watch trailers for games - the closer you get the louder the advert becomes.

- That guy from Lutterworth disappeared so he's just rang me in game to find where I was lol

Simply Superb!

its amazing!

graphics are the best ive seen, and theres more to come,

if you have a ps3 check your emails and junk inbox, you should find an email from playstation

oh and this is going to be the main reason why playstation is better then x-box!

I havnt looked in the "shopping mall" or "cinema" yet so no idea whats in there. Seems to take up no end of space though - im starting to struggle to fit everything on the hard drive and Ive got the 60GB version.

get a new hard-drive, i got mine off ebay for £51 its 260gb, but even then im filling it lol,

cinema aint that great, it just shows trailers for games lol

get a new hard-drive, i got mine off ebay for £51 its 260gb, but even then im filling it lol,

cinema aint that great, it just shows trailers for games lol

Is it external or is there a simple way of changing the current one?

I just need to delete some crap demos that dont get used.

Is it external or is there a simple way of changing the current one?

I just need to delete some crap demos that dont get used.

its in the bottom of your ps3, open the little shutter, up screw it, slide it out, thake out the hardrive fromt the case, replace it with new one

simple, took me 5 minutes

its amazing!

graphics are the best ive seen, and theres more to come,

if you have a ps3 check your emails and junk inbox, you should find an email from playstation

oh and this is going to be the main reason why playstation is better then x-box!

what reason? I havent heard anyone in this thread mention anything groundbreaking at all - it all sounds a bit Wii like to me. Having avatars is as far as i can go - but home just sounds like a Wii update. Walking around in a 'home playin pool and bowling'? Jesus, i thought the time was nigh for the PS3 to take the 360's crown as best console - looks like i was wrong.

what reason? I havent heard anyone in this thread mention anything groundbreaking at all - it all sounds a bit Wii like to me. Having avatars is as far as i can go - but home just sounds like a Wii update. Walking around in a 'home playin pool and bowling'? Jesus, i thought the time was nigh for the PS3 to take the 360's crown as best console - looks like i was wrong.

its more then that, its going to be a massive city, with beaches, golf course, pub for darts etc, playstation museum and loads more, its nothing like the wii, its better!

I own a Wii and PS3 and this Home thing is much better than anything on the wii and Im pretty sure the X-Box will have nothing that can compete with it either. You really have to experience it to sum the sheer scale of the thing up. It really is pretty impressive to say the least.

It just seems a bit pointless to me. I like all the features and all that of the new 360 dash, but at the end of the day, i use it to play games on. Thats all.

Can you have parties where say a group of 6 of you can join a party and all chat together even in games? Because thats the only thin i really thougt necessary with the 360 update.

I got the e-mail about a month ago but didnt really bother reading it fully. Then discovered it again last night when clearing my inbox - see if you got one a while back too

My deleted message box goes back to 3rd December, Apparently the e-mails were sent on the 1st. (Although you said you had it sent to you about a month ago).

Anyway I clearly haven't got this e-mail (Which I probably deleted anyway) in any of my e-mail folders.

I have e-mailed Playstation saying I haven't received one and asking if they could send me another one :giggle:

I have e-mailed Playstation saying I haven't received one and asking if they could send me another one :giggle:

Cheeky - I like it!

Me, Spot 665 and Legend_in_blue all bumped into each other in the bowling alley and are having a tournament now! :thumbup:

My deleted message box goes back to 3rd December, Apparently the e-mails were sent on the 1st. (Although you said you had it sent to you about a month ago).

Anyway I clearly haven't got this e-mail (Which I probably deleted anyway) in any of my e-mail folders.

I'm going to try that.

Archived