Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Playstation Home

I can't understand why some people are having problems with this. I've had no problems with it at all.

Don't worry too much though, you're not missing out on too much. Sure, you could easily beat Gradel (Spot655) at a game of bowling or pool ( :laugh: ) or just mess about with the chat options, but there's not much else.

You can't do up your pad yet and most of the options that will be available, aren't.

I can't understand why some people are having problems with this. I've had no problems with it at all.

Don't worry too much though, you're not missing out on too much. Sure, you could easily beat Gradel (Spot655) at a game of bowling or pool ( :laugh: ) or just mess about with the chat options, but there's not much else.

You can't do up your pad yet and most of the options that will be available, aren't.

:thumbup:

The proper one will be better.

This is so comical, my Mrs was on it earlier and went over to the area where they are advertising the PSP and the song 'Whole World In your hands' is going on. There were people busting out dance moves, Salsa, Rave, Break dancing and then standing in front of my partners character asking them to go back to her apartment. :giggle: Luckily for them I don't take the whole PS3 world seriously :D

ill beat you one day

this thing is seriously starting to get on my nerves . been trying for an hour to connect to this.

all im getting is

NETWORK ERROR

THE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER WAS LOST

OR

THE SERVER HAS TIMED OUT

WTF ? any solutions before i get my shot gun out

this thing is seriously starting to get on my nerves . been trying for an hour to connect to this.

all im getting is

NETWORK ERROR

THE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER WAS LOST

OR

THE SERVER HAS TIMED OUT

WTF ? any solutions before i get my shot gun out

You have a shot gun? :blink:

I finally got on to this last night for the first time...Really what is all the fuss about?

I read this thread and seeing what has been written about it I really wanted it - For the amount of space it takes, What a waste of time.

(Will everyone have to have this when the full thing is available or will it be optional?)

It looks like GTA, without guns, carjacking, muggings, violence.

I'd rather play on GTA tbh.

Nah i have to say i lost the love for gta a long long time ago, this is new and innovative realy (if the proper one works as its supposed to). Im just bored of talking to wierd kids from new zealand or whatever

The more I hear about this, the more it sounds like one of those weird virtual worlds. Anyone hear about the bloke who had virtual sex with a woman, his real wife found out and they got divorced? It sounds like that. Just why?

Second Life lol Yes it does seem a little like that (totally crap!)

The more I hear about this, the more it sounds like one of those weird virtual worlds. Anyone hear about the bloke who had virtual sex with a woman, his real wife found out and they got divorced? It sounds like that. Just why?

i saw that in the sun. made me laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived