Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Trade In.

I love the 360 and am not a great fan of the PS3 but I wouldn't swap the latter for the former.

A little while down the line when BlueRay takes off you're going to be thankful you've got a PS3. And most major titles are on it, anyway, and it is the more powerful machine.

I'd just save up and try and find a cheap 360 to get all of your XBoxLive / Gears / whatever fix.

I love the 360 and am not a great fan of the PS3 but I wouldn't swap the latter for the former.

A little while down the line when BlueRay takes off you're going to be thankful you've got a PS3. And most major titles are on it, anyway, and it is the more powerful machine.

I'd just save up and try and find a cheap 360 to get all of your XBoxLive / Gears / whatever fix.

I love you.

You're a very, very wise man.

This, sir, is why I want it.

PSN is whack.

Want to go back to my roots, on the 360.

Trading in a 40GB PS3 & hoping I'm not going to have to spend a penny.

Only want a Premium.

Best place to go?

Game? Gamestation? CeX?

leave lol

you sir, your a Genius i would take my hat off to you!

Gamestation and CEX are always the best places I find.

At least your proving your credentials mate.

When the PS3 has an exclusives line up, on par with the 360s, we'll talk business.

what have you got to rival metal gear solid 4, littlebigplanet, resistence 2, killzone, etc?

halo and gears of war haha :crylaugh:

oh and home!

:unsure:

sorry im bringing up the whole what console is better etc, each to there own! if you like x-box fair enough,i always remember the time when i was up all night on the 360 with some mates on boxing day on battlefield so much fun lol

but in my opinion ive always been a playstation person, and i wont change for anything lol

Gamestation and CEX are always the best places I find.

At least your proving your credentials mate.

When the PS3 has an exclusives line up, on par with the 360s, we'll talk business.

Just rang up a few places, CeX will give me £35 more in cash than Gamestation will in store credit.

Thankyou for the serious answer, instead of the, 'my console is better than yours debate.'

Want to go back to my roots, on the 360.

Trading in a 40GB PS3 & hoping I'm not going to have to spend a penny.

Only want a Premium.

Best place to go?

Game? Gamestation? CeX?

CeX are supposed to give you the most money isn't it? But I assume that'd mean it's the most expensive too?

Archived