Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Trade In.

Gamestation give me slightly less.

I will get the cash & take it to GAME or Gamestation though,

60GB 360 with Mirrors Edge is £168, trade that in & get a game I like & I'll have a bit of change, thats all I'm after.

Or £200 gets you a premium with Gear 1 & 2.

Cushty.

PSN sucks arse compare to XBOX Live, it really does.

The community, the chat, the messaging, the online play, the profiles, everything is 10x better than what the PSN has to offer, it really is.

Hows that for you Potter? Thats from a neutral.

You get what you pay for. Thats the bottom line.

PSN sucks arse compare to XBOX Live, it really does.

The community, the chat, the messaging, the online play, the profiles, everything is 10x better than what the PSN has to offer, it really is.

Mhm, the only thing that would make a difference for me is the actual online play, and the PS3's has been perfectly fine, as was the 360's for the 20 minutes I've played on it :P

The only reason I prefer PS3 is a couple of the games and the controller's too, just prefer them to the 360's :P

Mhm, the only thing that would make a difference for me is the actual online play, and the PS3's has been perfectly fine, as was the 360's for the 20 minutes I've played on it :P

The only reason I prefer PS3 is a couple of the games and the controller's too, just prefer them to the 360's :P

And thats fine, it just pisses me off when people coimpare live to psn. Live is the best becuase it has millions of people paying £25+ a year, microsoft can plough loadsa dough into to make it as good as it can be.

The ps3 has al the bells and whistles, blu ray etc... but at the end of the day, the big thing with consoles is online gaming, thats the way things are going, and thats why the 360's a superior machine, and will be for its main use (online gaming) until ps3 gets a psn subscription. the sad thing is, most people with ps3's that i knoow dont wat to pay £25 a year, or about a 5p a day or whatever for a far, far superior service. It baffles me, but each to there own.

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but thats the truth, no-one can argue with a word i've wrote there. Just to add i will be getting a ps3 over the christmas period, i have no bias. I tell it like it is.

And thats fine, it just pisses me off when people coimpare live to psn. Live is the best becuase it has millions of people paying £25+ a year, microsoft can plough loadsa dough into to make it as good as it can be.

The ps3 has al the bells and whistles, blu ray etc... but at the end of the day, the big thing with consoles is online gaming, thats the way things are going, and thats why the 360's a superior machine, and will be for its main use (online gaming) until ps3 gets a psn subscription. the sad thing is, most people with ps3's that i knoow dont wat to pay £25 a year, or about a 5p a day or whatever for a far, far superior service. It baffles me, but each to there own.

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but thats the truth, no-one can argue with a word i've wrote there. Just to add i will be getting a ps3 over the christmas period, i have no bias. I tell it like it is.

even though i love my ps3 :wub: your online thingy is better, its smoother on battlefield,

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. As a free service, you can't knock the PSN. And it's improving.

As for online gaming, I'm not too fussed. But it's good to have the option there as and when you choose to use it.

it is improving, and i feel dirty slagging it off lol

sorry playstation lol

Also, I'm not sure on this but you can only have 1 online account with that subscription can't you? Which would be a problem as me and my brother both play it online.

At least that was what it sounded like when I looked it up..

Also, I'm not sure on this but you can only have 1 online account with that subscription can't you? Which would be a problem as me and my brother both play it online.

You can have multiple accounts. I have an American account so that I can download from the US store! :thumbup:

Thats right, its one subscription per gamertag. But like i've said, its 25 quid for 12 months - you can get an extra month like me off ebay if you've got anything about ya. Its 50 p a week. Whats that to anyone? People just look at the overall sum of 25 quid and think shit, but if you work out how much it is weekly, its an absolute bargain.

I want to use a console for online gaming and single player, and the 360 is better (certainly online, probably about the same in single player) for my needs. Also, the price of 360's now is ridiculous - you could probably get a 360 with a 60gb hd, a few games, and a live subscription for less than just a ps3 alone.

As ive said previously, i will actually be getting a PS3 soon, because i really want to play MGS4 (and will probably get LBP aswel). Like i say, i have not affiliation, im not one of those people who will sit there and slate another console when i have one and have no intention of ever getting the one im slating.

Archived