Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Sick of X Factor getting to #1 @ Christmas?

I'm glad X-Factor get's Christmas number one, it became a joke when Bob the Builder beat Westlife to Christmas number one, I was gutted, if Westlife had got a number one from that then their first 8 singles would of gone straight to number one, was one of Westlife's best songs aswell.. Tell Me What Makes A Man.

I thought it was a shame that year when Oasis were beaten by East 17 (1994?). It was genuinely exciting at the time, the notion that something vaguely credible could compete with the usual mass market crap.

The RATM plan is all fine and dandy but falls down on the basic premise that people will actually have to part with money for it to work

I'm glad X-Factor get's Christmas number one, it became a joke when Bob the Builder beat Westlife to Christmas number one, I was gutted, if Westlife had got a number one from that then their first 8 singles would of gone straight to number one, was one of Westlife's best songs aswell.. Tell Me What Makes A Man.

You actually like Westlife? :unsure:

I thought it was a shame that year when Oasis were beaten by East 17 (1994?). It was genuinely exciting at the time, the notion that something vaguely credible could compete with the usual mass market crap.

The RATM plan is all fine and dandy but falls down on the basic premise that people will actually have to part with money for it to work

Whatever.

Love them, most succesful band to grace the UK, more number one's than The Beatles. :whistle:

I think the beatles had 17 number 1s and Westlife 14 :whistle:

not the getting to number 1 actually determines the quality of a band it just means they appeal to teenage girls and middle aged women oh an Uncle Albert!! :D

I think the beatles had 17 number 1s and Westlife 14 :whistle:

not the getting to number 1 actually determines the quality of a band it just means they appeal to teenage girls and middle aged women oh an Uncle Albert!! :D

Hmm well fairplay to The Beatles, at least they are Scouse. :D

Archived