Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Sick of X Factor getting to #1 @ Christmas?

Not like Jack to pass on some Indie, Whats up mate?

And Tilley, 'Who?' was implying they dont deserve my attention mate, or anyones for that.

Oh yeah, you've got me listening to that 'Arab Money' by Busta Rhymes.

That made love to my ears on the bus this morning.

To stop it, have a look at this

http://www.ultimaterickroll.com/

Linking back to the guilty pleasures thread, seems someone else has had a simlar idea....taken from www.melodicrock.com

DON'T STOP BELIEVING THAT JOURNEY CAN BE #1:

There is a movement afoot in the UK to make Journey's signature classic Don't Stop Believin' this year's Christmas #1. Read on...

"Right the task of this group is simple Journeys "Dont Stop Believing" needs to be number one this year and the timing has never been better for it for the following reasons:

Zane Lowe recently beat Tim Westwood with it as his final track on Radio one last Thursday…Kanye West has featured it on his recent tour…It is already high on the iTunes listings…

Many of you will already know the greatness of this song but for those who have not as yet had the pleasure there is some information below on the song and band. Then buy it to see how a Rock Power Ballard and music in general should be done. Please everyone download or buy it after December 15th to get the ball rolling. Please lets not have another awful Christmas number one we can do it remember wise men once said "Don't stop Believing.

WebLink: www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=5947&post=20785&uid=36558008690#/group.php?gid=36558008690.

• 11 months later...
As long as the Pogues- Fairytale of New York doesn't get to number 1 (people still buy that, 21 years after its original release <_< :blink::dunno: ) I don't care what does.

It's never actually got to no.1 has it, I thought the Pet Shop Boys version of always on my mind beat it the year it was released?

Archived