Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Yeovil

I had Southampton away before one of my uni exams a few years back. Just write out a few notes, keep them in your pocket and glance at them occasionally throughout the journey. Or write brief bits as a draft text on your phone that you can quickly refer to if theres formulas you have to remember or anything like that?

I had an exam the day after the Spurs FA Cup match. It all went downhill after that Mark de Vries goal. Turned up hungover and tired, got 22%. Error.

Worth it!

Any MDV goal is worth it! As long as I can stand around and have witty banter avec you, this should be a good trip. Provided that fcking SUAS comes good with the tickets and you manage to get 'teh-Lou to change her mind and attend. :)

Any MDV goal is worth it! As long as I can stand around and have witty banter avec you, this should be a good trip. Provided that fcking SUAS comes good with the tickets and you manage to get 'teh-Lou to change her mind and attend. :)

Totally gutted that 'teh-Lou can't make it. Got a major hand in at Uni and it's the official start to the semester and I don't finish til 4 on Mondays now :cry:

You going Walsall yes?

Sadly i cant go the Yeovil game so i'm going to watch it on TV, does anyone know any decent pubs that will be showing the game, as many pubs will be showing Liverpool v Everton. Preferably a pub in Corby or Kettering, but if not then Leicester

Sadly i cant go the Yeovil game so i'm going to watch it on TV, does anyone know any decent pubs that will be showing the game, as many pubs will be showing Liverpool v Everton. Preferably a pub in Corby or Kettering, but if not then Leicester

Didn't realize the Scousers were playing each other on that day as well. Fo' shame <_<

I think I'll watch it at me mums house instead.

Looks like uni has scuppered this trip for me >_<

What is it with stoodents these days? :dunno:

In my day they were always marching about protesting about lesbian recycling of grants and getting dumbarse haircuts, nowadays they seem transfixed by lectures.

The world has gone mad.

Archived