Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Yeovil

i can't go this one as i have stock take at work, how annoying. I'll be able to watch it on sky though. Does anyone know the best pub in Kettering or Corby to watch the game? Used to go o the Cardigan in Corby but i dont know if they will have it on
Sadly i cant go the Yeovil game so i'm going to watch it on TV, does anyone know any decent pubs that will be showing the game, as many pubs will be showing Liverpool v Everton. Preferably a pub in Corby or Kettering, but if not then Leicester

I think the lack of responses means "no".

But if it comes to it they will have to call it off i carnt see yeovil having a state of the art pitch lol

But all im saying is because the game is actually live on sky, if it gets postponed, the game might not be live on sky next time, which means lost revenue for Yeovil.

Have to get the anti sky chants going like leeds did with ITV/ Setanta for the game at Histon.

Also people worrying about what pubs to go in, the mersyside derby is on setanta which many pubs don't have.

What time we heading off bigman?

Let me know if you want me to get to yours, if you do ill sleep at girlfriends.

Any MDV goal is worth it! As long as I can stand around and have witty banter avec you, this should be a good trip. Provided that fcking SUAS comes good with the tickets and you manage to get 'teh-Lou to change her mind and attend. :)

Homewrecker you mean? :giggle:

Don't think I can manage to twist her arm for this one sadly! Think she should be around for Walsall though so get your ass back for that one!

Homewrecker you mean? :giggle:

Don't think I can manage to twist her arm for this one sadly! Think she should be around for Walsall though so get your ass back for that one!

lol fabulous! Loved her reaction to that on Foxy Travel!

She is in shambolic form, to be fair. Yeovil away is a must, a la Brighton. Let down. :(

You there Taddlers?

EDIT: Kudos to the German Carrier Pigeon for the purchase of ticket and drive for this game. Much love. :thumbup:

Archived