Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

scott garner signed for mansfield

Good luck to Garner. He's worked extremely hard to make the most of his ability. The fact that he's got an 18 months contract as a result offers hope to everyone with ambition.

Garner is tall, strong and wins pretty much everything in the air. He's a bit like Kisnorbo in his style. Right down to his passing!

However, if he ever does learn to pass...

Garner is tall, strong and wins pretty much everything in the air. He's a bit like Kisnorbo in his style. Right down to his passing!

However, if he ever does learn to pass...

Oh don't we miss those long diagonal balls!

Is this a permanent deal at Mansfield for Garner ???????

I didn't really see anything in the article to say what kind of deal it was, but my reading is terrible so I'd blame it on that

He;s coming back to us tomorrow.

Na, he's joined permanently.

Saw him against Quorn and I was quite impressed. Head and shoulders above Rowe-Turner and Magunda in ability and a VERY solid player. I think he will make a career out of football rather than being one of those who ends up playing Sunday League football. Good Luck to him.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived