Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
soley118

Kerrison

Got leicester to the prem at the third time of asking on footy man and started looking around the south american teams.

I found a lad called kerrison and paid 20 million for him which was the majority of my start of season budget but he has scored in every game I have had so far leaving him on 14 goals in 12 games and man united are already looking to buy him.

Cheers.

Got leicester to the prem at the third time of asking on footy man and started looking around the south american teams.

I found a lad called kerrison and paid 20 million for him which was the majority of my start of season budget but he has scored in every game I have had so far leaving him on 14 goals in 12 games and man united are already looking to buy him.

Cheers.

Was playing today and i saw him, has min release fee of 29mil

Cheers.

You spelled his name wrong, and we already have a whole thread dedicated to FM 2009 :thumbup:

Archived