Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Last Home Game of Season.

What! In the States :ermm: probably be American Football or Baseball. :thumbdown:

I think there's always a bar or two in the states showing UK football on Sky Sports and Leicester Leeds should be on.

The States is a big place though so you might have to look around for that 'bar or two'!

I know it may seem a bit early to be posting this, however some of you may be planning ahead so just to keep you informed.

One of the Leicester Tigers staff has informed me that their last league fixture of the season (Sat 25th April) will be played at the Walkers stadium, as the Tigers ground will be having it's old stand demolished.

Apparently this has already been arranged between the clubs.

Though nothing on either clubs website yet.

This could I suppose be down to how well the builders are doing with Tigers new stand.

I don't know when the league have to be informed about any change of date.

If this does go ahead though we will probably play S****horpe on Sunday 26th April.

You are right about the game being swiched to a friday night . I have a friend at the walkers who is a steward he told me this before the oreint match :angry:

I'm guessing that'll be on Sky then.

Has to be.

Football League rules state quite clearly that if there is a fixture clash, football must take priority.

So the only way the game could have been switched was if Sky agreed to show it.

Has to be.

Football League rules state quite clearly that if there is a fixture clash, football must take priority.

Good, imagine how brilliant it would be at the Walkers if we were being presented the title while Derby/Forest's relegation was confirmed. That wouldn't happen if the game were switched.

Has to be.

So if tigers want the ground sky have to agree to show us on friday night otherwise we get priority

Good, imagine how brilliant it would be at the Walkers if we were being presented the title while Derby/Forest's relegation was confirmed. That wouldn't happen if the game were switched.

After recent events, I very much doubt that either Derby or Forest will go down.

So we'll have the chance to take six points off each of them next season! :D

After recent events, I very much doubt that either Derby or Forest will go down.

So we'll have the chance to take six points off each of them next season! :D

Aaah, come on, don't ruin my hopes. :(

Still 12 points from Derby and Forest next season or one of them goes down. Either one is a result in my books!

:scarf:

Yep, this is correct. There are also plans in place for the quarter final and semi final of the Heineken Cup to be at the Walkers as well, should Tigers get there.

But Tigers fans hate Filbert Way! :laugh:

I bet some of them would be happier playing a semi-final at Franklins Gardens rather than Filbert Way!

It doesn't matter as the Leeds game at home on the 13th May will be all fun and laughter. Hopefully.
I'll miss this. :(

Spending 3 weeks in the States on holiday.

Hope I can get our game online. :fc:

Depends if you are in US in April or May coz Leeds game is 13th April not 13th May. :dunno:

Hope so anyway coz I'll be away in May aswell ........ and season would have finished and we'd already be crowned champions. :whistle:

Depends if you are in US in April or May coz Leeds game is 13th April not 13th May. :dunno:

Hope so anyway coz I'll be away in May aswell ........ and season would have finished and we'd already be crowned champions. :whistle:

Oooops :P

Archived