Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Last Home Game of Season.

I know it may seem a bit early to be posting this, however some of you may be planning ahead so just to keep you informed.

One of the Leicester Tigers staff has informed me that their last league fixture of the season (Sat 25th April) will be played at the Walkers stadium, as the Tigers ground will be having it's old stand demolished.

Apparently this has already been arranged between the clubs.

Though nothing on either clubs website yet.

This could I suppose be down to how well the builders are doing with Tigers new stand.

I don't know when the league have to be informed about any change of date.

If this does go ahead though we will probably play S****horpe on Sunday 26th April.

Surely it should be the Tigers that have to move their game to the Sunday?

You'd hope so wouldn't you, what with it bein our feckin ground an' all

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

if its the sunday im gonna be pissed!

ive got the saturday off for the game, and had some plans regarding meeting mates then going to the game,

hes a s****horpe fan,

Surely it should be the Tigers that have to move their game to the Sunday?

I asked the same question.

Was informed that like our premiership, all premier rugby games have to kick off at the same time, same day on last day of season.

Don't we normally play the last game on Sunday now, and I would imagine whatever day it is it will have to be the same as every other League 1 game in case the result is vital, so no advantage is gained or lost.

I know it may seem a bit early to be posting this, however some of you may be planning ahead so just to keep you informed.

One of the Leicester Tigers staff has informed me that their last league fixture of the season (Sat 25th April) will be played at the Walkers stadium, as the Tigers ground will be having it's old stand demolished.

Apparently this has already been arranged between the clubs.

Though nothing on either clubs website yet.

This could I suppose be down to how well the builders are doing with Tigers new stand.

I don't know when the league have to be informed about any change of date.

If this does go ahead though we will probably play S****horpe on Sunday 26th April.

I'm sure someone said yesterday our game agaisnt S****horpe will be on a friday night, might of been Karim?

I'm sure someone said yesterday our game agaisnt S****horpe will be on a friday night, might of been Karim?

Nah that wasn't me. Someone did mention that though, not sure who.

Nah that wasn't me. Someone did mention that though, not sure who.

Sorry for my mistake it was RowlattsFox

Something I heard today, the final home game of the season against S****horpe will be a Friday night game.

All the final round of games are on the same day are they not? Or is our last match away?

Our last game is away from home.

Hope Karim is right, don't fancy us playing on a pitch after a rugby match.

Off topic I know, but why do they play the last round of matches on a Sunday instead of a Saturday? :dunno:

Is it to get the full glow of publicity?

Guys dont league 1 and 2 play there last games on a Saturday then Championship on the Sunday?

Hmmmm you could be correct I was forgetting we're now in a lower league :P

Archived