Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Huddersfield Pre-Match Thread

We've just agreed to sign Lionel Ainsworth and Anthony Pilkinton, neither of who can play tomorrow due to on-going pre-signing medicals. Not exactly household names just yet but by all accounts they sound like very good investmenst.

Anyone else bricking it yet? Hmmmmm...Just me then!

AceT :scarf:

We've just agreed to sign Lionel Ainsworth and Anthony Pilkinton, neither of who can play tomorrow due to on-going pre-signing medicals. Not exactly household names just yet but by all accounts they sound like very good investmenst.

heheh, they sound like a greengrocer and a fishmonger :P

Is Pilkington the one from Rochdale?

Is Pilkington the one from Rochdale?

Good Morning everybody! Match day has finally arrived. I've walked the dog, I'm just about to tuck into a full mashings breakfast, then I'l take a shower read some more message boards and we'll be off about 10am. There's an extra special buzz going on today. My Leicester mates have already phoned with the usual banter. New ground for us, the prospect of big following from us and above all the excitement of yet another match under our incredible management team. They've got the place absolutely jumping at the moment and God know what it's going like against Peterborough next Saturday if we go undefeated today and on Tuesday night at Yeovil. Happy times to be a Terrier!

We signed Pilkington from Rochdale his only club to date. Sadly neither him or Lionel Ainsworth who we also signed will not be playing today.

Have a good (but not too good a) day!

Good Morning everybody! Match day has finally arrived. I've walked the dog, I'm just about to tuck into a full mashings breakfast, then I'l take a shower read some more message boards and we'll be off about 10am. There's an extra special buzz going on today. My Leicester mates have already phoned with the usual banter. New ground for us, the prospect of big following from us and above all the excitement of yet another match under our incredible management team. They've got the place absolutely jumping at the moment and God know what it's going like against Peterborough next Saturday if we go undefeated today and on Tuesday night at Yeovil. Happy times to be a Terrier!

We signed Pilkington from Rochdale his only club to date. Sadly neither him or Lionel Ainsworth who we also signed will not be playing today.

Have a good (but not too good a) day!

I thought Pilkington was from Stockport? He's a very promising player and for £500,000 I think he's well worth the investment. I'd have liked us to have looked at him, but it doesn't seem we think we require signing many players on permanent deals. A bit frustrating, given we'll have to make countless new signings again in the summer and just because they've all gelled this season, doesn't necessarily mean it will happen again next season.

Glad Pilkington isn't available tomorrow, every time i've seen him play he's either scored or caused mayhem.

Huddersfield are my tip for a surprise in the play-offs.

Here's to hopefully a good game, but for us to over power Huddersfield like we have at home in the past few months. No complacency please!

Archived