Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Huddersfield Pre-Match Thread

I know a few Huddo fans and they are well up for this.

They'll probably sell(if not already) their allocation which should make for decent banter in L1.

They are in decent form and vying for the play offs(Whom i'd rather see get instead of their fellow Yorkers Leeds!)

So...decent away following,decent form,up for it...we'll fcuking murder em ala Peterborough!!!!!! :santa:

Northern Fcukers!!!

:scarf:

Us Terriers are well and truly up for this one!

New ground, big following, team playing well, confidence sky high, playing league leaders, last minute winner last time. Need I say more? In a nutshell, we won't be short of motivation.

AceT (HTFC) :scarf:

Us Terriers are well and truly up for this one!

New ground, big following, team playing well, confidence sky high, playing league leaders, last minute winner last time. Need I say more? In a nutshell, we won't be short of motivation.

AceT (HTFC) :scarf:

Really looking forward to this game, I was at the game earlier in the season and I thought you were a fairly decent team. You have improved no end since then, although Dickinson was the man who caused us most problems that game and he's now elsewhere. But, I expect you to provide us with a very tough game.

We are so strong at the minute though, especially at home and Mark Davies is taking teams to pieces often on his own. I hope it's a high scoring game like the last one.

I don't think this one's going to be a walk in the park for us. I can see Huddersfield making it difficult for us on the day, big following and all. I'm swaying in the direction of a draw, it's a tough one to call.

Should be a decent game either way.

I'm not trying to piss up anybody's back here but I've been really impressed by Leicester City fans on the various fans forums I've visit this season. Mainly because you've NOT done what Forest and Leeds Utd fans did when they've dropped into League One, namely swank and irritate everyone by insisting how 'massive' they are at every opportunity. That single feature alone has been impressive! As it turned out both those sets of fans had to eat great slices of humble pie, which was sweet revenge for the rest of us.

Two very good mates are Leicester City fans and at the first up at Hudders we had a great day out, good beer, great banter. From our point of view it was disappointment that we didn't hold out for the draw that I thought we deserved.

As for Saturday, clearly you have an excellent youthful team who are starting to walk away with this league and obviously we'll have to be on absolute top form to gain anything from the game; indeed if we play like we did on Boxing Day at Carlisle you'll hammer us. However, there's been signs lately that our new management personnel are starting to have a massive influence on our team and how we approach games. Our only negative being the lack of an out and out goal scorer. Overall our play has been excellent and in our last game against Swindon Town we created at least a dozen clear cut chances to score.

Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to visiting the Walker Stadium and to seeing two good sides put on an exciting show of high tempo attacking football. Heres to that!

AceT :scarf:

I'm not trying to piss up anybody's back here but I've been really impressed by Leicester City fans on the various fans forums I've visit this season. Mainly because you've NOT done what Forest and Leeds Utd fans did when they've dropped into League One, namely swank and irritate everyone by insisting how 'massive' they are at every opportunity. That single feature alone has been impressive! As it turned out both those sets of fans had to eat great slices of humble pie, which was sweet revenge for the rest of us.

Two very good mates are Leicester City fans and at the first up at Hudders we had a great day out, good beer, great banter. From our point of view it was disappointment that we didn't hold out for the draw that I thought we deserved.

As for Saturday, clearly you have an excellent youthful team who are starting to walk away with this league and obviously we'll have to be on absolute top form to gain anything from the game; indeed if we play like we did on Boxing Day at Carlisle you'll hammer us. However, there's been signs lately that our new management personnel are starting to have a massive influence on our team and how we approach games. Our only negative being the lack of an out and out goal scorer. Overall our play has been excellent and in our last game against Swindon Town we created at least a dozen clear cut chances to score.

Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to visiting the Walker Stadium and to seeing two good sides put on an exciting show of high tempo attacking football. Heres to that!

Dont come on this forum talking sense and being nice!! :angry:

We are MASSIVE as they come.

We are more massive than the Universe alone.

We have fans who are massive(except LD3!)

There is not a word massive enough to describe how massive we really are.

MASS MASSIVENESS is what we are!!!

:unsure:

P.S

:thumbup: ...Hope you get into the play offs ahead of yor fellow scummy neighbours!!

:santa:

I think we have had the benefit of seeing other so-called big teams struggle to get out of this league. Plus the fact we're unusual in that we do expect the worst and are very adept at taking the piss out of ourselves!!

I like your ground by the way, it's unusual and feels like you're going to Alton Towers on the walk through the surrounding area of the stadium.

Is that Roberts playing on Saturday? He nearly devastated us in that second half at your gaff. Good player he is.

...Is that Roberts playing on Saturday? He nearly devastated us in that second half at your gaff. Good player he is.

He should be playing! Right now he's on fire! In the absence of an out and out goal poacher he's deffinately our most dangerous forward at the moment.

AceT (HTFC)

Do you have some more mates with the same positive and respectful manners?

I'm so over Lilywhites leaving shit behind wherever they go, whenever they please.

He should be playing! Right now he's on fire! In the absence of an out and out goal poacher he's deffinately our most dangerous forward at the moment.

AceT (HTFC)

I seem to remember our right back (Kerrea Gilbert) having a bit of a nightmare that game, he's capable of some superb performances though and has kept the likes of George Boyd and other very good wingers quiet. I hope he has one of those games on Saturday as Roberts scares me.

Archived