Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

Has Milan Gone Mad?

Agreed, basically elaborating on what I said. Another interesting thought is that if the club genuinly believe we can go up from the championship next season then we would get a more lucrative sponsorship deal as a Premiership club. Otherwise we'll be stuck with a shitty sponsor who doesn't earn us as much as we could get by waiting for a year.

Disclaimer: That's not to say I think we will get back to back promotions, I'm just trying to think of new reasons the club may be weighting this on.

If we can make a few new signings, try to sign Gilbert, Hobbs, Davies, get a new striker or 2 in a central midfielder and a winger, we will give ourselves a great chance of back to back promotions.

Even the most pesimistic fans must think we will be going up this season, its all too easy at the moment.

Keep our good players, make a few signings and try and keep the loanees (not Martin :P), keep Pearson and the winning mentality and its not impossible to get back to the Prem next season, via the playoffs or possibly automatically.

If we can make a few new signings, try to sign Gilbert, Hobbs, Davies, get a new striker or 2 in a central midfielder and a winger, we will give ourselves a great chance of back to back promotions.

Even the most pesimistic fans must think we will be going up this season, its all too easy at the moment.

Keep our good players, make a few signings and try and keep the loanees (not Martin :P), keep Pearson and the winning mentality and its not impossible to get back to the Prem next season, via the playoffs or possibly automatically.

Completely agree.

The danger is though is that so many teams in the championship try not to play football. Can we finally find a way to play football against these teams, rather than stooping to their level.

In answer to the question over Milan. He was mad last season. This season he is positively sane in comparison.

I think Milan knows exactly what he is doing and i would like to think its about the fans but i doubt it...

our sponsorship deal runds out and i think Milan is only planning on being in the champ for one season yet i doubt anyone would want to sign only a 1 year deal.. yet IF we get promoted to the prem the season after next we suddenly become a much more lucerative sponsoship opportunity and there is probably much more in it for the club to do things that way...

Bloody hell, if you believe that your even more off your head than Milan.

... well, I've clearly been off my head for years as a true blue LCFC supporter so I'm with foxforever.

Marketing ploy, genuine gesture or whatever ... here's hoping it's the 125 years design but irrespective I'm buying into the scheme (one each for me and the lad)

Mate, the kits you've got on your signature are quality and should be put forward as a serious proposition to the club, if you ask me..

Cheers man, I would send them but it would be pointless really, they'd never look at them. Anyway i wouldn't be surprised if the club already has the designs sorted and everything. We'd never get a kit anyone liked anyway, it's not in our nature :thumbup:

Cheers man, I would send them but it would be pointless really, they'd never look at them. Anyway i wouldn't be surprised if the club already has the designs sorted and everything. We'd never get a kit anyone liked anyway, it's not in our nature :thumbup:

Yeh true, shame really i think they look ace personally.. :thumbup:

Just send them in geez. In the past few months I've got replies to all the emails I've sent to the club so they must have a quick shifty at almost all the emails they get.What's the worst that could happen?

I know its on a much BUGGER scale but if AIG aint going to sponsor world giants like MAn U,then it just proves how hard it is for smaller clubs to attract sponsors.

Still.....S'pose it doesn't bother Premiership plyers who are on 50-100 grand a WEEK....mind you if the sponsors dont fork out the cash who will to pay these premafcuking donnas????

The football bubble will burst soon..the sooner the fcuking better!!! :angry:

Archived