Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Lineker Welcomes Shirt Plan

"Over the years, Leicester have always been very innovative. In my playing days they were the first club to have one of those hot-air balloons over the pitch to protect against frost.

"It's good to see that the club have come up with another first that I think it will be very well received."

I thought west brom did it last season, and kit voting has been done by various clubs over the years.

unless it's to pick up his monthly consignment of crippies. I heard he whips the workers at walkers sometimes to make them work harder.

Has anyone heard the Stewart Lee joke about why Lineker did the walkers adverts in the first place because he couldn't have needed the money? Stewart Lee says it must be because Lineker wants to get children obese because he finds obese children sexually attractive. lol

unless it's to pick up his monthly consignment of crippies. I heard he whips the workers at walkers sometimes to make them work harder.

Has anyone heard the Stewart Lee joke about why Lineker did the walkers adverts in the first place because he couldn't have needed the money? Stewart Lee says it must be because Lineker wants to get children obese because he finds obese children sexually attractive. lol

Yes mate. That Stewart Lee one is one of my favourite stand-ups ever. The bit about braveheart kills it.

Must be the way he tells them. :unsure:

Can`t believe anyone is questioning his loyalty to the club. I live in Spain have not lived in Leicester since 1981, I have never been to the Walkers but have followed the club through highs and lows for the last 40 odd years. I still get pissed off when we lose and on a Sunday I look at where we can realistcally get the points to get promotion. I anguished last season over points dropped that would have ensured safety. I still wonder where we might have been had we managed to hold on to the 3 goal lead we had at Wolves and the injury time goals Middlesboro scored to earn a point during our last season in the Premiership. I still jumped up and hit the roof when we scored the first goal against Yeovil on Monday and felt the relief as the second one went in knowing 3 more points were secure. I am City till I die, I am as big a City fan as any of you who follow them all over the country ( I have the greates respect for anyone who does this) I did this in my younger days (no wife, no kids and no responsibilitiies) I am sure Gary is as committed as I am to the club.

I saw Gary in his first game and have followed his career with interest ever since, he is Leicester lad through and through and I'm sure he is just as commited to the club now as he has ever been, the guy is a legend one of the few returning players who after he left always got a standing ovation. I am sure he is a true Fox. Please give him the respect he deserves.

Can`t believe anyone is questioning his loyalty to the club. I live in Spain have not lived in Leicester since 1981, I have never been to the Walkers but have followed the club through highs and lows for the last 40 odd years. I still get pissed off when we lose and on a Sunday I look at where we can realistcally get the points to get promotion. I anguished last season over points dropped that would have ensured safety. I still wonder where we might have been had we managed to hold on to the 3 goal lead we had at Wolves and the injury time goals Middlesboro scored to earn a point during our last season in the Premiership. I still jumped up and hit the roof when we scored the first goal against Yeovil on Monday and felt the relief as the second one went in knowing 3 more points were secure. I am City till I die, I am as big a City fan as any of you who follow them all over the country ( I have the greates respect for anyone who does this) I did this in my younger days (no wife, no kids and no responsibilitiies) I am sure Gary is as committed as I am to the club.

I saw Gary in his first game and have followed his career with interest ever since, he is Leicester lad through and through and I'm sure he is just as commited to the club now as he has ever been, the guy is a legend one of the few returning players who after he left always got a standing ovation. I am sure he is a true Fox. Please give him the respect he deserves.

but are you sexually arosed by the idea of obese children dying?

Archived