Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Foxes Post Financial Results

I don't see what there is for them to find amusing?

Our average attendances have gone down by less than 4K a match (19,601 this season, 23,508 last season), tickets haven't gone down a penny, players wages would have been cut as part of relegation, we have shed a lot of 'big earners' and received a fair few million for transfers in the summer.

Sounds good to me.

A Leeds mate just phoned me up to gloat about this bollocks.

He said someone on that website who is in the know about financial stuff claims Fryatt is getting 50 thousand a month including bonuses. Surely more than we can afford if it is true??

11.5K a week - it wouldn't suprise me.

A Leeds mate just phoned me up to gloat about this bollocks.

He said someone on that website who is in the know about financial stuff claims Fryatt is getting 50 thousand a month including bonuses. Surely more than we can afford if it is true??

It's absolute bollocks - it's a spotty teen claiming to know a coach at the club.

And he's claiming Fryatt got 49K net.

Show me a coach at a football club who has that kind of information to hand.

As I say - it's utter bollocks.

I'd say they are quite bothered about us- or they have a funny way of showing they don't.

Leeds fans have a weird way of saying they care about us - even if they don't. Allegedly.

I wonder how and why we deserve such adoration.

Can't be the money. :whistle:

Archived