Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carter The Boss

Season Tickets

Yes know both those points, but essentially what I want to know is whether I can use stubs collected from this year to get priority 2 next year, even though I have not been stamping as I go (because I only got a final 6 game ticket)

I don't know the answer. When you buy your new Season Ticket you can get this point settled surely? From my experience the Ticket Office is quite casual over Away Ticket priority and producing stubs should be enough if you haven't bought them through the Club's computer system through the course of the season.

Good luck!

Hi all

After some help, pretty urgent.

Before anyone asks, I have tried contacting the ticket office via email and phone (cant use phone that long at work).

I’m looking to buy a season ticket, and can’t make it to the ticket office tomorrow.

I was wondering if you could buy a season ticket on the phone? I need to pay direct debit, but not sure how I have to go about it.

Anyone else been in my position willing to help? It’s really starting to piss me off.

Thanks in advance

Yes know both those points, but essentially what I want to know is whether I can use stubs collected from this year to get priority 2 next year, even though I have not been stamping as I go (because I only got a final 6 game ticket)

I was told by the TO that no new ST holders can get any priority at all :dunno: (other than P3 obviously)

Archived