Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carter The Boss

Season Tickets

Oh Christ!

Inbetween the awful game on the stream this afternoon, the whining morons in the LCFC forum and the lobotomised, booing spunksocks slagging off their own team - I'm having second thoughts about the whole thing.

It reminds me how much I grew to hate watching football with other people last season when, at the top of the fucking league (during matches we were winning) some random bunch of fukwits would start berating a player or Pearson. Or their fellow supporters.

I've been to loads of matches at other clubs, all around the world, and I've never known a set of absolute cunts like the ones we have "supporting" our team.

Renewed mine today,but with the lad turning 18,cost me £150 more than last year!Whens the best time to tell him to pay for his own :whistle:

No what you mean i have just paid for my sons (bloody students) and mine and my daughters :@

Oh Christ!

Inbetween the awful game on the stream this afternoon, the whining morons in the LCFC forum and the lobotomised, booing spunksocks slagging off their own team - I'm having second thoughts about the whole thing.

It reminds me how much I grew to hate watching football with other people last season when, at the top of the fucking league (during matches we were winning) some random bunch of fukwits would start berating a player or Pearson. Or their fellow supporters.

I've been to loads of matches at other clubs, all around the world, and I've never known a set of absolute cunts like the ones we have "supporting" our team.

If we were in peterboroughs position i could understand it :dunno:

Me and 2 mates purchased ours yesterday. Kop row MM 156, 157, 158 ;) I sit ther this season, good view bit of atmosphere. We wanted L1 but no tickets left :o

I think there may be 1 or 2 in there not renewing. Wait until April the 1st and see about moving seats.

Renewed mine the other day, taking my nephew who's 15 so got 10% off, not bad.

Moved up to Row V in SK2 next season away from the "ryan mcgivern" fanclub that sits on Row C, hopefully the old bag stays in her same seat.

Just renewed my season ticket, we've got tickets in K on about row EE, can anyone tell me what it is like at usual games because i sat further down on K at the swansea game and the people around me were flask and blanket brigade.

Just renewed my season ticket, we've got tickets in K on about row EE, can anyone tell me what it is like at usual games because i sat further down on K at the swansea game and the people around me were flask and blanket brigade.

Top maybe 10 - 15 rows of K are great. I have been on the top row this season but due to going to uni next year im not renewing.

Renewed mine this morning.

I was thinking that if we got to Wembley if I had 2 season tickets (this years and next) I'd be able to get 2 tickets for Wembley. Unlike last year though instead of handing the STs over straight away they are going to post them in May.

Renewed mine..... think this was the first season where ive actually considered not going through with it.

Same here. For all our success I've not really enjoyed this season.If we'd have been mid table with no chance of promotion I don't think I'd have bothered.

Me and 2 mates purchased ours yesterday. Kop row MM 156, 157, 158 ;) I sit ther this season, good view bit of atmosphere. We wanted L1 but no tickets left :o

You were supposed to move to the general L1 area with me!

• 3 weeks later...

Is this a new thing or did they change their minds when they knew we were playoff bound? I got a letter today basically saying 'renew your season ticket before April 30th because if we get promoted you're gonna pay loooooooooaaaaaaaddddssss more mother****er!'

Is this a new thing or did they change their minds when they knew we were playoff bound? I got a letter today basically saying 'renew your season ticket before April 30th because if we get promoted you're gonna pay loooooooooaaaaaaaddddssss more mother****er!'

It was like that from the off I believe.

I am thinking about buying a season ticket tomorrow for the first time am under 22 and want to sit in the kop.I have checked the OS and say 270 pound but just want to make sure that is the correct price. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Could anyone with a bit more familiarity (only ever get tickets via email) with the ticket office be so kind as to answer this for me?

My Dad, Sister and I plumped for one of those final 6 game ST's as we were going to majority of games anyway.

We all went to a couple of aways but as I work away in the week I have been to an additional few myself and find myself a stub short of P2.

However because I only got the final 6 ST thing I never registered them or whatever you have to do.

If I found the additioal stub would they allow me to take them in en masse and get P2 for next year, or has that ship now sailed?

Also if I miraculously got a Cardiff away ticket would that count instead?

Cheers & yes I realise I can ask them myself and will do Friday when off work but am too impatient to wait before then...

Could anyone with a bit more familiarity (only ever get tickets via email) with the ticket office be so kind as to answer this for me?

My Dad, Sister and I plumped for one of those final 6 game ST's as we were going to majority of games anyway.

We all went to a couple of aways but as I work away in the week I have been to an additional few myself and find myself a stub short of P2.

However because I only got the final 6 ST thing I never registered them or whatever you have to do.

If I found the additioal stub would they allow me to take them in en masse and get P2 for next year, or has that ship now sailed?

Also if I miraculously got a Cardiff away ticket would that count instead?

Cheers & yes I realise I can ask them myself and will do Friday when off work but am too impatient to wait before then...

Depends if you get a season ticket next year mate. If you don't get one then you will have no priority at all.

Sorry - idiot that I am I omitted that one vital fact. Payday today, ST tomorrow! Where does that leave me in terms of the above?

Have you read the Season Tickets section on the Official Site? You can pay £50 deposit and the rest by Direct Debit instalments.

Priority is based on away games attended for the previous season.

Have you read the Season Tickets section on the Official Site? You can pay £50 deposit and the rest by Direct Debit instalments.

Priority is based on away games attended for the previous season.

Yes know both those points, but essentially what I want to know is whether I can use stubs collected from this year to get priority 2 next year, even though I have not been stamping as I go (because I only got a final 6 game ticket)

Archived