Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

PATRICK AGYEMANG

Believe me or not, but i cant tell you the source but were trying to do a deal for Patrick Agyemang, from what i have heard we have agreed a fee in the region of £650,000. Also expect a couple to leave ( weso and levi). Didnt get told where they were going, but just there is something in the pipe line.

Take it as you will, but he works within the club.

Believe me or not, but i cant tell you the source but were trying to do a deal for Patrick Agyemang, from what i have heard we have agreed a fee in the region of £650,000. Also expect a couple to leave ( weso and levi). Didnt get told where they were going, but just there is something in the pipe line.

he's not worth that!

650,000 and 2 players :frusty:

interesting choice.

he's not worth that!

650,000 and 2 players :frusty:

I read it as 650k for PA , and also expect a couple to leave (seperate deals)

Always looked decent player when ive saw him although not seen him for a while

Why not mate?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...qpr/7845781.stm

QPR striker Patrick Agyemang is likely to be out for three months with the thigh muscle injury he picked up in training just over a fortnight ago.

Exploratory surgery revealed the extent of the 28-year-old's injury.

And physio Paul Hunter told Rangers website: "In terms of recovery time we are talking months rather than weeks.

"The surgeon is happy with the early progress and we're hoping it will be around three months and realistically the earliest he'll be back is April."

The news is a further blow to QPR's play-off hopes following Tuesday's news that club captain Martin Rowlands is set to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.

So if he's been injured, surely we're not going to pay all that money for him? And according to this he still is injured??? I'd prefer Rowan Vine to him anyway!

its not 650,000 + 2 players, just meant them 2 possibly leaving the club

Weso to Dundee and Levi to whoever will give him a game and show some faith in him. Gradel and Cox next, I wonder?

I just cannot imagine Gradel will be happy at his age with a few short cameos, the odd bench appearance, frustrating training sessions and a handful of pointless games at the end of the season if promotion is assured.

I wonder if anyone has tried tempting Leicester with a bid yet?

Archived