Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

PATRICK AGYEMANG

simple fact is if our players were good enough, they would be playing as NP has showed he isnt against playing young players at all.

Oh come off it... that's far too simple an answer. It's obvious he hates the Leicester youth team, he has some kind of sickness that stops him picking our fantastic youngsters... like King and Mattock. They play quite regularly you say, oh ok, the other ones then.

Of course, it could be that the source of this info was PARTLY right - and mis-heard 'Agyemang'. He COULD have been told ''Akinfenwa' or 'Akinbiyi' (!!) - or some similar other African name !

I've just heard that Bristol City have turned down an offer from F****t for Dele Adebola (a 'Steve Howard type big target man' with an African name) because they DIDN'T WANT to sell / loan to another Championship Club. Perhaps they would to a League 1 club ?!

Not signing him then?

Would love us to sign a new striker.

Aye, likewise, not sure Agyemang is really the answer but I'd take someone quick and strong over no-one at all right now to be honest. As long as we're not paying silly millions for him he wouldn't be a terrible signing.

Though, uhm, not if he's injured.

I know... I was joking. :D

:thumbup: I know.

Of course, it could be that the source of this info was PARTLY right - and mis-heard 'Agyemang'. He COULD have been told ''Akinfenwa' or 'Akinbiyi' (!!) - or some similar other African name !

I've just heard that Bristol City have turned down an offer from F****t for Dele Adebola (a 'Steve Howard type big target man' with an African name) because they DIDN'T WANT to sell / loan to another Championship Club. Perhaps they would to a League 1 club ?!

Have you got a thing for African names?

:dunno:

In a perfect world, we would all want our 1st team players to come from the acadamy BUT this really isn't the case, only a few make it and that is because only a few are truely good enough like with most clubs.

The first team needs to put out the strongest side possible, irrelevant of age or a players development. It's even harder for Pearson and Leicester to help develop young players by giving them 1st team appearances because we are expected to win every game and can't take as many risks as some clubs with less ambition and pressure week in week out.

The argument for going with experience over age can't be used anymore either as like mentioned we are using many young, inexperienced players, mainly loanees but still similar to our youngsters, just better.

Gradel is the only real case Thracian has at the moment as the others he mentioned aren't good enough and as we are winning constantly, Pearson would be a fool to change it and introduce a player like Porter. Gradel for me has a lot of promise, however is still someone I wouldn't start week in week out. I do think he should make more appearance off the bench though BUT lets save these kind of arguments to when we are losing matches because at the moment Pearson can't put a foot wrong with me. Best manager we have had since Martn O'Neil, and that's not just because we are a big club in league 1, it's more to do with his team selections, his tactics and his many quality signings!!!

:appl:

Archived