Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macca

Worst you've ever needed to use the toilet?

Thats fúcking gross.

Im pretty sure you said dog owners house stink, i cant imagine guests love it at your crap palace to be honest.

Move onto another thread, it's about crapping and pissing. What do you expect. Move on, think there is a thread about gardening or something that might interest you.

Thats fúcking gross.

Im pretty sure you said dog owners house stink, i cant imagine guests love it at your crap palace to be honest.

Move onto another thread, it's about crapping and pissing. What do you expect. Move on, think there is a thread about gardening or something that might interest you.

lol:cry:lol

Many years ago i lived in York and was headed back from Sainsburys on foot with both hands carrying shopping bags, it was a good mile walk from my flat through a fairly residential area so no chance of a pub or public toilet to use.

Anyhow i was nursing a mild hangover and suddenly needed a shit, at least 15 minutes from home i started to feel a little concerned but had both hands full with bags.

As i started to walk slower and slower clasping my ass cheeks together i thought i was safe until i saw someone over the road i knew, this sent me into a blind panic and slowly but surely i bobbed my slacks.

Fortunately the person i knew just waved and carried on walking where as for me i had to walk the rest of the journey, bags in tow and a mess in my briefs.

Hence to say i had to throw my boxers and jeans in the bin upon return home.

lol I've never thought it would be possible to continue walking normally whilst at the same time seeping out a wet mush into your underpants!!

Archived