Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RedOnRed

Looking Good At The Top

Of the five though I only rate two. Gilbert + Cleverly (slightly).

Martin :nono:

Hobbs :nono:

Never seen Wayne Brown play

Brown was the one who had Fryatt in his pocket when Colchester played at the Way a couple of seasons back.

The Colchester fans that I know rate him very highly.

Lovely finish today.

He quite impressed me in the home game vs MK - big, strong with some skills.

He can be big and strong when he stays on his feet. He has a reputation for going over too easy and being on his arse too often. Which is odd for quite often the biggest player on the pitch. He does seem to be the only one knocking them in for us regularly at the moment though.

Both Chadwick and Puncheon who's on loan from Plymouth have both made a big difference to us, but just losing Peter Leven to injury has been a setback.

Of the five though I only rate two. Gilbert + Cleverly (slightly).

Martin :nono:

Hobbs :nono:

Never seen Wayne Brown play

I'd agree about Gilbert and Cleverley. However, Hobbs has really stepped up to the mark since Tunchev injured himself and Martin has improved a lot of late. I wouldn't say no to signing any of them on a permanent deal.

I'd sign every one of our current loanees given the chance.

(okay, Brown hasnt played yet but he was a mainstay in Hulls promotion season last year so he must have something going for him!)

Brown played yesterday (albeit only briefly as a substitute in the second half).

Archived