Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RedOnRed

Looking Good At The Top

I can see Dyer's doing well for you. I thought he would.

Are you feeling better equipped for The Championship next time round? It looks pretty foregone.

Dyer's been pretty good on the whole, form has dipped of late but he's been a valuable asset nonetheless. We will need to strengthen if and when we go up but the season has gone better than even the most optimistic fan could have expected! (so far!)

Looks like your lot have a decent chance of promotion too, Di Matteo was a gamble but seems to be doing a good job for you.

Dyer's been pretty good on the whole, form has dipped of late but he's been a valuable asset nonetheless. We will need to strengthen if and when we go up but the season has gone better than even the most optimistic fan could have expected! (so far!)

Looks like your lot have a decent chance of promotion too, Di Matteo was a gamble but seems to be doing a good job for you.

You think you'd need to strengthen if you go up! What about us lol? Almost our entire team's strapped together by loanees and freebies. It's amazing how we're in second place and a tribute to the management.

As for our manager, he was a gamble, but then they all have been apart from Danny Wilson who ironically didn't do well.

You think you'd need to strengthen if you go up! What about us lol ? Almost our entire team's strapped together by loanees and freebies. It's amazing how we're in second place and a tribute to the management.

As for our manager, he was a gamble, but then they all have been apart from Danny Wilson who ironically didn't do well.

We've got 5 loanees playing.

Didn't realise you were on here RoR

i think that our team would finish just outside the relegation spots in the championship should we go up, but with some enforcement we would do well.

the loanees we have are mainly a bit crap in my opinion, cummings has been aweful, belson has hardly played, jason puncheon is good, mangay looked a bit vunurable

I'd rather we sign Hobbs than Gilbert. Gilbert lacks basic essentials like touch and footballing intelligence and just compensates for them with athleticism. What Hobbs lacks is experience and suffers from a little naiveity. These are things you learn to correct in football.

Of the five though I only rate two. Gilbert + Cleverly (slightly).

Martin :nono:

Hobbs :nono:

Never seen Wayne Brown play

Martin & Hobbs have both been vary decent for us.

Both have had their off-games, but been consistant performaners apart from this.

Hobbs has been brilliant when played in the correct position.

Dominant and can play a bit. Reads the game well too.

You may get your wish of us not keeping him mind you, as I think Liverpool will not yet want to let him go and see him as a long term replacement for Hyypia - similar players.

Hobbs has been brilliant for us at CB.

don't hold those two RB performances against him.

Agreed. Solid as a rock at CB and seems to be developing a good understanding with Morrison.

How you can't rate Hobbs I don't know, and Martin's definitely become more dependable of late. Have you seen either of em play recently?

Archived