Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danglo

The Loan Stars

So far....

Martin 6.5

Gilbert 7 (But slowly slipping)

Hobbs 7.5

Cleverley 6 (More to come though)

Brown - N/A

The one that slipped away (Mark Davies) 8.

I think we have a realistic chance of getting Martin and Gilbert. (Although Gilbert needs a kick up the arse atm) If we're to sign Jack Hobbs permanently, we need promotion. However, I can still see Jack Hobbs being loaned back out to us next season either way. If we go up, we'll get Brown in too. Not much chance of getting Cleverley in on a permanent either I don't think, although if he impresses enough, he could be sent back out on loan to us. He seems to be enjoying his time here already, and I think that was mirrored by his goal celebration on Tuesday night.

Long-shot, but I hope most (all?) will stay. If not, it could make building & preparing for next season even more difficult as they currently make-up half our team (good as).

If some cant be made permanent signings I wonder if they'll be re-signed on loan next season to enable some continuity?

FFF

(I think I need a new username now)

We still got Edworthy and Powell? Are they Loanees?

No, im sure theyve both got contracts at Leic, they were extended until the end of the season, Edworthy's originally was for 2 months from Nov 08 until Jan 09 and Powell's for 6 months from Aug 08 until Jan 09

I'd love to have Jack Hobbs back here next season, whether it meant another loan season or permanent signing.

Gilbert started off well but needs a massive kick up the backside at the moment. I'm sure he can rediscover his early season form.

I'd take all of our loan players at the moment. Martin, Gilbert, Brown and Cleverley are realistic possibilities. I'm reserving judgement on Cleverley for now though seeing as he's only played three matches so far.

As for Hobbs, I really don't know what to make of our chances. Obviously I'd love it if he came here permanently but I just can't see it.

Archived