Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Swindon Matchday Thread

This is turning out to be a really shit day. I've got a steaming hangover, leicester are losing, my accumulator is fooked already and i've gotta spend the WHOLE evening with the missus seeing as its valentines day and all that. :angry:

This is turning out to be a really shit day. I've got a steaming hangover, leicester are losing, my accumulator is fooked already and i've gotta spend the WHOLE evening with the missus seeing as its valentines day and all that. :angry:

:crylaugh:

edit: fook, think we need a loan keeper quick sharp!

Latest stats;

City : Swindon

Goal Attempts 14 : 7 Goal Attempts

On Target 7 : 6 On Target

Crosses 11 : 14 Crosses

Corners 9 : 2 Corners

Offside 4 : 2 Offside

Fouls 10 : 6 Fouls

Free kicks 9 : 15 Free kicks

Yellow cards 1 : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 49 : 51 Possession %

Can someone please explain to me why Pearson hasn`t brought on another attacking player after more than 70 mins of play, there hardly gonna make a difference with 10 mins of the play, sort it out Pearson!!!

Pearson out! :angry:

Can someone please explain to me why Pearson hasn`t brought on another attacking player after more than 70 mins of play, there hardly gonna make a difference with 10 mins of the play, sort it out Pearson!!!

chambers on for cleverly

Game over. 3 home games in a row without scoring. We're badly missing Davies.

Hope things change in the next 10 mins but I can't see it happening.

Just another bad patch, another one had to come along at some point, just hope it's not a long one.

Millwall now drawing lol

Archived