Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Swindon Matchday Thread

Same old City, same old story. Relentless pressure on visitors goal, then they score with breakaway!

Was good goal by cox, route one, chest down and volleyed to goal Martin saved put parried the ball straight back to Cox. defenders wern't to blame. Cox was v quick.

Same old City, same old story. Relentless pressure on visitors goal, then they score with breakaway!

:angry:

I disagree, people are so quick to fault - 'same old city, same old story'

we have looked a quality side this season, 10 points clear, we look together, dangerous, decent defence (although tunch is missed) ok so we conceed a few goals and losing at the moment but this is the best city side we've seen in years.

Keep it going boys, 3-1 city win imo.

we have looked a quality side this season, 10 points clear, we look together, dangerous, decent defence (although tunch is missed) ok so we conceed a few goals and losing at the moment but this is the best city side we've seen in years.

well fooking said - shit happens deal with it...........3-1 second half then let's hear them admit 'knew we would win' lol

well fooking said - shit happens deal with it...........3-1 second half then let's hear them admit 'knew we would win' lol

Exactly

it's the same when you hear some of the comments when watching at the Walkers (not so much away) moaning just for the sake of moaning, yeah we've had some terrible times in the last few years but it's happened, end of, we look shit hot at the moment and i for one am enjoying life as a city fan again! :thumbup:

Exactly

it's the same when you hear some of the comments when watching at the Walkers (not so much away) moaning just for the sake of moaning, yeah we've had some terrible times in the last few years but it's happened, end of, we look shit hot at the moment and i for one am enjoying life as a city fan again! :thumbup:

SEIG HAIL!

Same old story, same old reactionalry responses!

HT Stats - City on the left;

Goal Attempts 9 : 5 Goal Attempts

On Target 4 : 4 On Target

Crosses 8 : 7 Crosses

Corners 6 : 2 Corners

Offside 4 : 2 Offside

Fouls 7 : 3 Fouls

Free kicks 6 : 11 Free kicks

Yellow cards - : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 57 : 43 Possession %

Free for one month only 3.99 thereafter. Last game is early May so it will only cost 7.98 for the rest of the season.

Mac users not supported!.... :angry:

Can use Bootcamp to run Windows (which I have to buy... >_< ) hell of a lot of trouble just because World have sold out to Microsoft!

Shit!

Archived