Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Summer Sundae 09

i hate music journalism.

i mean, are people still actually describing bands as 'rock behemoths', and anyone who thinks 'ou est le swimming pool' is a brilliant name, must be about nine years old.

feeble.

NB: i hope you didn't write this smuts...oopsie.

From the SSW OS.

• 2 weeks later...
A little bird tells me that Passion Pit will be confirmed in the next batch of new artists!

:wub:

Sam source tells me Jeremy Warmsley and The Airbourne Toxic Event will be involved as well. Should be announced soon, possibly tommorrow.

I feel like the SSW Knowitall.

If Passion Pit are there could be one of the best SSW line ups for a long time - their album is fantastic proper summer album with some very catchy beats will defo get u dancing .Airborne Toxic Event are good addition aswell. proper hoping for one of the following , Friendly Fires, Foals or The Maccabees, ps I work at SSW every year doing the bars so a free ticket aswell :thumbup:

If Passion Pit are there could be one of the best SSW line ups for a long time - their album is fantastic proper summer album with some very catchy beats will defo get u dancing .Airborne Toxic Event are good addition aswell. proper hoping for one of the following , Friendly Fires, Foals or The Maccabees

If The Maccabees play i will literally wank through thier entire set. I won't be able to help myself.

I love the Maccabees.

find it out General , U got Wall of Sound top album , also are Passion Pit defo gonna be there my friend bums them alot and him buying a ticket rests on them being there ???

Next announcement will be on Tuesday.

You'll know 100% then.

Easy Star All Stars,

Idlewild,

Emmy the Great

Jenny Lewis

The Airborne Toxic Event,

Mr Hudson,

Filthy Dukes,

New Beautiful South

Flashguns,

Devon Sproule,

Kid British,

The Cheek,

The Dykeenies,

Monotonix

Beth Jeans Houghton,

Jeremy Warmsley.

Fanfarlo,

My Latest Novel,

Dananananaykroyd,

All new additions

Easy Star All Stars,

Idlewild,

Emmy the Great

Jenny Lewis

The Airborne Toxic Event,

Mr Hudson,

Filthy Dukes,

New Beautiful South

Flashguns,

Devon Sproule,

Kid British,

The Cheek,

The Dykeenies,

Monotonix

Beth Jeans Houghton,

Jeremy Warmsley.

Fanfarlo,

My Latest Novel,

Dananananaykroyd,

All new additions

I've just come in my pants.

Not sure why Passion Pit wasn't announced.

This must be the best SSW line up in years , hope i dont miss the good bands(Idlewild ,Airborne Toxic Event, Mystery Jets, Frank Turner etc) as Im working behind the bars ,

Free drink anyone :thumbup:

Hello sailor.

This is gonna be the best SSW EVER!

Free drinks and excellent music!

Archived