Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Uninspiring. Post match thread.

Erm, just a small point...

Why on earth was Gilbert credited with our goal when it was quite clearly turned in by a Stockport defender?

They'll get it right eventually, it was originally accredited to Dyer :giggle:

They'll get it right eventually, it was originally accredited to Dyer :giggle:

From what I've seen of Gilbert's ball skills, it's the only way he's ever going to get on the scoresheet so good on him!

Good job on the Gallery by the way. League One highlights are a bit thin on the ground down here

From what I've seen of Gilbert's ball skills, it's the only way he's ever going to get on the scoresheet so good on him!

Good job on the Gallery by the way. League One highlights are a bit thin on the ground down here

No problem, well not until the Football League Internet Police find me.

Erm, just a small point...

Why on earth was Gilbert credited with our goal when it was quite clearly turned in by a Stockport defender?

Yep, very confusing. I did feel sorry for him when he was walking towards the tunnel at half time and the apology was made.

That said, if it does stand, other than the keeper, every one of our regular outfield players has scored this season (I think).

Enter the statisticians...

Archived