Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Tonsillitis....

Poor old fella, hes been unwell since Tuesday but got really worse tonight so I had to take him the emergency doctor at Grantham Hospital :o because im nice :unsure: anyway hes touch and go for Sunday so might have a spare ticket in L1 :( if anyone wants to buy it off me.

Get well soon mate! :thumbup:

wots up wiv grantham , u get the mumps and stez gets tonsilitis ! do they have doctors yet in grantham?

100362[/snapback]

I know it is a bit wierd but it's true. The person we saw at the Hospital was definately a doctor because she prescribed medicine and everything ;) cheeky!

dont u dare introduce that word onto Focestalk.. gives me bad memories of the OS!!

100426[/snapback]

I think you will find ive 'introduced that word to FOXESTALK' before - cloth eyes! :P

dont u dare introduce that word onto Focestalk.. gives me bad memories of the OS!!

100426[/snapback]

I think you will find ive 'introduced that word to FOXESTALK' before - cloth eyes! :P

100428[/snapback]

fner fner :wave:

Take care mate, i had it about 2 months ago!! Around the time when the Blackburn game was and we were all in soar point watching it!!

Evil thing!! Only ever had it once though!!

100468[/snapback]

oh yes i remember that, we thought you were being aloof until cobs told us you were bad. ;)

how long did it last? i been on anti biotics for a day or so now but still feel rechid, slighty less rechid than yesterday though!

Archived