Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

What is your Local?

In Scarborough there is no skate park as such but every street or so has a largeish green and of course the beach. The nearest pub is the Ramshill.

In Great Glen there are loads of pubs three of which ive worked in the old Greyhound, the crown and the Horse and Hounds and there is also the yews and the royal oak

Local Pub at home: the Star And Garter in Metheringham

Here: Either Varsity (on Campus pretty much) or the Wetherspoons in Earlsdon.

The best restaurant ever though is the Indian just down the road from me.

Living in a village, it's the business having an Indian restaurant a minutes walk away.

In Scarborough there is no skate park as such but every street or so has a largeish green and of course the beach. The nearest pub is the Ramshill.

In Great Glen there are loads of pubs three of which ive worked in the old Greyhound, the crown and the Horse and Hounds and there is also the yews and the royal oak

101500[/snapback]

My girlfriend currently works there.. :blink:

whats ur full name il ask her if she knows u :P

The fridge in my kitchen  :thumbup:  ;)

beer_in_fridge.JPG

102254[/snapback]

what the hells in that tupperware box dave?

102259[/snapback]

I don't know, I'll try and find out whose fridge it is lol

my mums house is on roydene crescent opposite gorse hill farm , i lived there for 15 years . moved to dunton street on woodgate . u aint missin owt in the blackbird mate , it needs a bit of modernising im afraid

Spoilt for choice here in sunny Solihull. Some good bars in town and only a 10 minute train ride to Broad Street etc. in Brum. There are some lovely old pubs in the countryside out between here ans Warwick/Leaminton and Stratford.

My locals back in Gods country were The Wheatsheaf and The Pear Tree in Woodhouse Eaves.

Archived