Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bellend Sebastian

New Releases

Enter Shikaris new albulm is awesome.

Love it.

I've heard mixed reviews.

Some people don't like Rou 'speaking' over the dubstep.

And I am sick and tired of people saying that he sounds like Mike Skinner (Streets) on this album. Sounds nothing like him.

Personally, I like it from the 6 or 7 tracks I've got. Solidarity and Juggernauts are my favourites so far. The Jester is also growing on me. I can't wait to actually get the whole album though.

I've heard mixed reviews.

Some people don't like Rou 'speaking' over the dubstep.

And I am sick and tired of people saying that he sounds like Mike Skinner (Streets) on this album. Sounds nothing like him.

Personally, I like it from the 6 or 7 tracks I've got. Solidarity and Juggernauts are my favourites so far. The Jester is also growing on me. I can't wait to actually get the whole album though.

Ive got the whole album and i reckon its spot on, Jester and Hectic will be immense live.

No sleep tonight will be the second single they realease and thats another cracker, i cant stop listening to it to be honest, that and the grey britain by the gallows.

• 5 months later...
Today there are not one, not two but THREE exciting new long-playing releases hitting the shops. I've just bought two of them, and would have bought the third but it's not arriving until tomorrow.

It's 14 years since I bought 3 albums on the same day of release*.

Anyway, it's these:

Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career

Jeffrey Lewis and The Junkyard - 'Em Are I

Super Furry Animals - Dark Days/Light Years

Why not support your local record store and go down to Rockaboom (other record stores are available) and buy at least one of them. They're bound to be triffic

I think I'm keeping Rockaboom alive single handed. Just spent £170 on the kraftwerk re-issues :thumbup:

*they weren't very good - albums by Sleeper, Ash and The Cure - but don't let that put you of

Popped into Rockaboom the other day.

I spoke to Karl and said he is doing alright at the moment due to selling vinyl and its current popularity

they only have a small selection of vinyl tho?

• 5 months later...

Archived