Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

HELP!

I bought scunny tickets online, it's the first time i've used the online thing as my bro usually goes down to get them. I bought them on the 21st at about 1pm. I've had nothing to say they have been posted and i'm not sure whether i'm supposed to be collecting them at the ground or not. There is a distinct lack of information!!

Any ideas people.... it's going to annoy me if I can't find out until the morning.

I bought scunny tickets online, it's the first time i've used the online thing as my bro usually goes down to get them. I bought them on the 21st at about 1pm. I've had nothing to say they have been posted and i'm not sure whether i'm supposed to be collecting them at the ground or not. There is a distinct lack of information!!

Any ideas people.... it's going to annoy me if I can't find out until the morning.

You'll probably have to collect them from the white trailer outside the MTO. If they're not there, head to the main ticket office and they'll sort you out.

Do you know if he took a printout of the email receipt?

Send them an email for confirmation, but I would have thought you'd pick them up at the white kiosk when you turn up for the game.

Do you know if he took a printout of the email receipt?

Like Fez said, you don't need the confirmation e-mail. They'll just ask you for a street name and you're sorted. Don't go to the main ticket office though, it's the trailer outside of it.

Like Fez said, you don't need the confirmation e-mail. They'll just ask you for a street name and you're sorted. Don't go to the main ticket office though, it's the trailer outside of it.

Might nip down in the morning, rather than mucking about in queues at night!!

Despite what Fezzy says - it'd be a good plan to take it ready for the ruck if they just say "Piss off spotty, no ticket for you!"

Nah, they're nice folks in the trailer. I got given a sherbet lemon last time I went there. :cool:

Might nip down in the morning, rather than mucking about in queues at night!!

Th white trailer Q isnt normally that bad before the game.

Plus you might bump into Joe B and he'll "Sort you out" in a non sexual way...

Archived