Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Weekend...

After a lads night out on Friday, a night out with old Uni mates on the Saturday and then out after the game yesterday I couldn't be bothered to go out again tonight with my work mates.....so today I have relaxed and done nothing and it's back to work tomorrow.

How was everyone else weekend?

Pretty damn good weekend thanks mate!!

Stayed in Friday night with my gf and then went to a house party, Saturday night was spent in town with again my gf and a few of the Fosse boys.

Fosse won Sunday, Leicester won and then out with u guys!! All in all pretty good!!

It wasn't bad I suppose. ;)

Fosse and Leicester winning on the same day - Don't think that has ever happened before. :o:P;)

I don't need to go back work until Thursday. :P;)

It wasn't bad I suppose.  ;)

Fosse and Leicester winning on the same day - Don't think that has ever happened before.  :o  :P  ;)

I don't need to go back work until Thursday.  :P  ;)

102348[/snapback]

Ahh its because you were playing in one of them Mark!

After a lads night out on Friday, a night out with old Uni mates on the Saturday and then out after the game yesterday I couldn't be bothered to go out again tonight with my work mates.....so today I have relaxed and done nothing and it's back to work tomorrow.

102311[/snapback]

i heard thats was due to being grounded by your mum, shum chum?

incidentally, my weekend was cack, smattered by bright points

I staredg drinking on Staurdatgy at 3pm in MANCHESTER!!, and got5 DRUNBJK and caused a rukus in a SERVIEC STATIUON.

Then on SUNDAY i slept and didn;t get dressedtill ba\out  4pm/

Today si wdis some work and been DIRNKING!!

102392[/snapback]

You'd never know.

102311[/snapback]

i heard thats was due to being grounded by your mum, shum chum?

incidentally, my weekend was cack, smattered by bright points

102402[/snapback]

Nah - Don't beleive everything you hear! :)

Friday - Pewked up over the neighbours daughters/dancefloor and got there 13 year old cousin pissed (Thats the way to impress em') :thumbup:

Saturday - Stayed in bed all day

Sunday - Went to the game and to a neighbours party

Monday - Went shopping.

Friday - Elvis - the concert at the nec in brum (got to be the most surreal gig ive ever been to)

Saturday - easy day travelled to Leicester then went out drinking with my mate

Sunday - watched the game then went to the supporters club player of the year do where i had my pic taken with craig levein and lilian nalis :D:D:thumbup:

Archived