Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Layout

New Forum Layout  

21 members have voted

1. 1. New Forum Layout

• Better
    • Worse
    • Unsure

Guest Daniel

Very good bablyon nice work mate, all your sig seems very simular, do mine to you?

Dont know if its just how it happens like your style etc.

Very good bablyon nice work mate, all your sig seems very simular, do mine to you?

Dont know if its just how it happens like your style etc.

11533[/snapback]

Cheers bud.... i suppose it is my style, but they are easier to do like that than when using full colour as it's easier to blend the pics. So i suppose i'm being lazy more than anything ha ha.

Yours are always different mate, i think i said to you before that you are really good at coming up with fresh ideas. Once you learn the applications fully i had better watch out cus you will be after my job :angry::thumbup:

Guest Daniel

Thanks mate, do you kow anywhere that i could apply to or anything because im bored of being unemployed, its 7 months now and i need a job, i think i could earn a little dollar somewhere for graphics.

SOD%20-%20Ashov2.jpg

Thats my latest piece, what you think?

Thanks mate, do you kow anywhere that i could apply to or anything because im bored of being unemployed, its 7 months now and i need a job, i think i could earn a little dollar somewhere for graphics.

SOD%20-%20Ashov2.jpg

Thats my latest piece, what you think?

11546[/snapback]

ha ha ha love the tree in the shadow, class!

Unless you have work experience or qualifications it's really difficult to get into graphic design. Not sure what to suggest really, maybe writing to some small companies offering to work for FREE for a month or two. That way you get some real experience and you have your foot in the door so you could hopefully impress them.

If you wanted paying i really don't think anyone would take a chance, hence why i think working for free is a good way to go just to get in there.

If you were really serious about it you could go back to college and do a design related course, alot easier to get in somewhere with a qualification.

Guest Daniel

Yeah thats what ive been thinking, about the working for free and stuff like that but i cant think of anyone to offer my services to.

Anyone to recommened mate?

The blue background looks great! :thumbup::)

The banner at the top still don't look right on my comp though because it doesn't fill the full width of the page, there is a big gap on the right.

11545[/snapback]

Is that better at all? :blush:

Yeah thats what ive been thinking, about the working for free and stuff like that but i cant think of anyone to offer my services to.

Anyone to recommened mate?

11549[/snapback]

Perhaps you could offer to do some stuff for the Foxes Trust, they have lot of contact with local companies, like printers you might come into contact with.

You could also offer your services to some local charities, LOROS, Age Concern, Scope etc again they also have contact with local companies.

It would also be useful if you produce a portfolio of things that you have created, not just football stuff. Create somethings about Leicester in general or things other than football. At least then if you do get an interview you have something practical to show them.

Best of Luck

Guest Daniel

Ok mate, thats a good idea.

I will do that, make some wallpapers and stuff.

Im currently doing some work for www.westbrom.com, hopefully thatll come to something, i think free tickets but thats not alot of use to me.

I also done some wallpapers for an alan partidge website and stuff so i can do stuff for all subjects.

Il do what you recommended.

Thanks alot mate.

Archived