Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Layout

New Forum Layout  

21 members have voted

1. 1. New Forum Layout

• Better
    • Worse
    • Unsure

I've upgraded the forum. Hope you all like it. If not, it'll grow on you, trust me ;) The banner will be sorted out, sometime <_<

The Arcade will be added again soon, the scores wont be there but i'm sure you understand this'll benefit the forum, so its best to do it now than the months ahead.

So what you all think?

:banana::bounce::banana:

I've upgraded the forum. Hope you all like it. If not, it'll grow on you, trust me  ;)  The banner will be sorted out, sometime  <_<

The Arcade will be added again soon, the scores wont be there but i'm sure you understand this'll benefit the forum, so its best to do it now than the months ahead.

So what you all think?

:banana:  :bounce:  :banana:

11216[/snapback]

I think you are doing excellent work. Not sure I will score as well again in the Arcade though..... :unsure::(:rolleyes: :lol: :w00t: ;)

Nice layout seems a lot 'cleaner'.

Three Questions

1) How come it doesn't update 'my last visit to this site' when I come online? Do I have to formally log off.

2) Is it possible to view the posts with the newest at the top?

3) Personal choice this, but is it possible to select a 24hour clock for the time that posts were posted.

Guest Daniel

I think the forums at the front look too big

The font for Football Chat, General Chat etc.

Looks like its been made for the elderly.

I think the forums at the front look too big

The font for Football Chat, General Chat etc.

Looks like its been made for the elderly.

11260[/snapback]

Suits Me Then :(

i dont want to moan but i liked the old lay out better, you cant edit posts now aswell i think.

11274[/snapback]

Yes you can edit - You click on the edit button at the bottom of your post.

Guest Daniel

Your warning was not harsh and if i was mod here then youd be on at least 30%, most of your threads are pointless, bad english and your obviously here to get your posts counts up, you rarely contribute greatly to the forum.

My warnings are for...

Warned by Notes

Petrescu Warned on Aug 10 2004, 04:54 PM

Added to warn level Helping in driving users away, and back to the forum we are trying to compete with.

Petrescu Warned on Aug 10 2004, 04:53 PM

Added to warn level Abusive towards new member

Archived