Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Last.fm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's been around for a long time now, but I think it's brilliant. Never really looked into it too much before, but now I've discovered that scrobbling feature I'm hooked.

Basically it runs in conjunction with your itunes (or windows media player) to gather all your music information together into several stats etc. I thought it was pretty impressive anyway. I would have made one of those signatures with the recently played songs, but this forum doesn't let you do it.

Recommends new artists as well, linking it through your current music library. I'll be using it much more often now I've actually bothered to have a look around and find out a bit more about it.

Check it out anyway.

Deleted my account then started a new one to sort out some playcount issues, and now all my library history won't scrobble! Anybody know how to sort it?

When I opened my account last time I had no issues with any of it.

Deleted my account then started a new one to sort out some playcount issues, and now all my library history won't scrobble! Anybody know how to sort it?

When I opened my account last time I had no issues with any of it.

You can reset your play count any time you like. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the last.fm program on your computer.

Archived