Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Last.fm

You can reset your play count any time you like. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the last.fm program on your computer.

Yeah tried that but it didn't work. We'll see how it goes, might have to start from square one again.... <_<

EDIT: Sorted it now finally.

• 5 months later...

Interesting things to have in common though eh?

Edit - There's probably more but a lot of my Classical music is under the artist 'Classical Mix' as it's easier than going through all of them and putting individual composers and orchestras in the artist slot. Itunes is a bit crap and gets confused by Classical music.

Interesting things to have in common though eh?

Edit - There's probably more but a lot of my Classical music is under the artist 'Classical Mix' as it's easier than going through all of them and putting individual composers and orchestras in the artist slot. Itunes is a bit crap and gets confused by Classical music.

yeah, last-fm is rather limited and squinted in some ways - i tend to listen to music on the stereo, or at least the stuff i'm really into and i have a lot of japanese stuff on mp3 cause the cd's are hard to get hold of, so they dominate...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I might get this but I'm not sure what the point in it is?

It seems like iTunes, but its hard to use, I've got a load of shit songs in my library that I didn't intentionally put there and also the songs are all cut short. Some have a song title e.g. WIley- My Mistakes, I add it into my library and theres no song attached :S

Archived