Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

You own your own business? You cant even string a fucking sentence together!

Webbo's gave you with the wrong link there, he actually means here...

this is a forum so no need to type perfect....... if u dont believe me then i dont really care. i know thats all that matters

saying anisha is ugly etc, her parents must be on benefits , she looks scatty - or something like that, theres no need for it

anyways got to get dinner ready hubby be home soon, great to chat with u lot,

this site is being used to voice feelings as it gives membership straight away as for the other one which has all the insults you have to wait and one of you is posting these on there so you know who you are,,

im so happy for u all not having anyone write nasty comments about u or your family as then if you did you would think twice before saying what u do, many of u seem like teenagers when the time comes that you have kids , or yo have a accident or something that makes you a wee bit different and someone comments then you will feel the hurt i know i been there thats why i feel hurt to see comment about a 4yr old being ugly. fat etc etc

im not asking you to vote for her just vote for charlie or who ever but keep your comments to your self pls

In all fairness, these comments were being kept to ourselves...you sought them out as I'd imagine you wouldn't usually be on this board.

saying anisha is ugly etc, her parents must be on benefits , she looks scatty - or something like that, theres no need for it

anyways got to get dinner ready hubby be home soon, great to chat with u lot,

this site is being used to voice feelings as it gives membership straight away as for the other one which has all the insults you have to wait and one of you is posting these on there so you know who you are,,

im so happy for u all not having anyone write nasty comments about u or your family as then if you did you would think twice before saying what u do, many of u seem like teenagers when the time comes that you have kids , or yo have a accident or something that makes you a wee bit different and someone comments then you will feel the hurt i know i been there thats why i feel hurt to see comment about a 4yr old being ugly. fat etc etc

im not asking you to vote for her just vote for charlie or who ever but keep your comments to your self pls

:w00t:

Welcome back ann2!

:blush:

You're just as bad, so don't make out like you're not. You've moaned at him for coming on on the internet, and you've done pretty much exactly the same thing.

There's places like the dole office where you can go and have this argument you know.

never been in a dole office

I'm not a 'cronie' of this guy - I've never even spoke to him, nor do I know him.

I dont care about other sites, I'm using this one and theres nothing untoward going on - just an uncle trying to innocently get his nephew atop the leaderboard.

Who are you then? You've made the effort to track the guy down and you've found two websites hes posted on already - you cant just be a random neutral to the whole thing. Otherwise you have far too much time on your hands.

i came across this scum on oc and a friend told me he was doing it on here to i work with kids that have suffered due to haters like him thats y i feel i have to put a stop to it as seen the damage it does

In all fairness, these comments were being kept to ourselves...you sought them out as I'd imagine you wouldn't usually be on this board.

yea true but its a public forum so there should be some thought b4 posts , say what u like i explianed before how i got on here

this is a forum so no need to type perfect....... if u dont believe me then i dont really care. i know thats all that matters

Actually there is, and if you don't stop with the textspeak and start using proper punctuation and grammar, I'll have to put you on moderator preview. :dunno:

By the way, I'm still waiting for an official complaint and links to where the other abusive posting is taking place...............

well said ann2 see u

Same goes for you as well.

Actually there is, and if you don't stop with the textspeak and start using proper punctuation and grammar, I'll have to put you on moderator preview. :dunno:

By the way, I'm still waiting for an official complaint and links to where the other abusive posting is taking place...............

i will be sending one and the other site is overclockers forum it is very bad there

sorry lisa . i not once say that i was making a complaint

This is possibly the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen. lol

Ridiculous people.

This.

Skipped this thread thinking it was just another voting thing turns out theres more drama in here than eastenders.

Was wondering who all these new members were.

Brilliant :D

sorry lisa . i not once say that i was making a complaint

No, I said that if there really is an issue that a complaint ought to be made, along with the evidence so that a proper decision can be made as to whether this thread remains open, or is deleted.

As for the textspeak, it is part of the forum rules, and you probably were too peed off to read them. ;)

No, I said that if there really is an issue that a complaint ought to be made, along with the evidence so that a proper decision can be made as to whether this thread remains open, or is deleted.

As for the textspeak, it is part of the forum rules, and you probably were too peed off to read them. ;)

Nooooo, Don't close it. :(

How can you say they were being kept to your self, but how can you say that when it is a open forum?

As if that would make any difference