Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

Where do all the people on here think they belong, i know full well i know where you belong. do you really get thrills slagging off a four year old girl, in your eyes she may not look cute, but does that mean you have to say so many nasty things about her.

Every parent want their child to be the best and that is understanding and if someone was doing the same thing to your child, the way you are treating anisha, than you will sure have a thing or two to say.

Get a life..............

Voted. Come on people... cant let Anisha win! :huh:

why not???? if u think charlie the best one as i agree, then vote for him theres no need for you lot to insult anisha everyones as feelings

hope ur grandkids never get bullied or called names

This one's even quoting herself!

Decent people like you you mean? So we've established its actually your kid. You've took the time to register on a site you're mates found to post a load of bollocks. Clearly your'e the one siting on your arse all day with a computer for company.

not excatly i own my own business so have the luxury of being at home.

also i have kids so know that its hard to take when ppl are harsh to them, does it make u feel good to insult a 4yr old u knw or i knw nowt about .

cant get on the over site but u fckers know who u are as see u posting this on there

i just hope her parents dont see this

You're reporting them to who?

Not this admin.

she is nothing to do with me but if u see the other site this saddo is using to u will find out that he is using the race card along with his cronies like u i take from that its sick this girl is 4yrs old for god sake

Seriously love, people use forums to have kids voted all the time. Pets even (someone wanted their cat voting for the other week....). If you really do find this thread that offensive, you should complain to an admin or mod, with links to the other offensive websites as back up for what you're saying, then we can delete this thread. Simples.

dont worry she will be top again as all the decent ppl are still on way home from work/having tea not bums sitting on arse all day with just a pc for company
i totaly agree having to use sites like this and oc to do there dirty work it isa kids comp for god sake abit of fun they all need to grow up i have now contacted kinder with the links to these sites so really steve u just mucked up ur nephews chances as they wont put up with this

I've got Jeremy Kyle's number if you want it ladies?

i think that charlie should be taken out of the face of kinder comp as his uncle steve is slagging off a 4yr girl to get votes these dirty tactics should not be allowed this isa kids comp and only a bit of fun after all and he is not only doing it on here there is over sites to where he becomes racist so get charlie off face of kinder i do not want any nasty comments about this child as he is only a child and its his uncles fault can i remind u all of that before commenting thank u x

Are you a kid aswell by any chance? :mellow:

Edited by City Lad

dont worry she will be top again as all the decent ppl are still on way home from work/having tea not bums sitting on arse all day with just a pc for company

I have just returned from a hard days work and have voted :

CHARLIE

G'won son :scarf:

i think u r very sick, and i have reported u for picking on this young child of 4yrs, this is a form of child abuse. and i will be contacting kinder to remove ur child, and the police as u r using the race card to get ur own way u r a disgrace to mankind the lot of u, hope u r all ashamed and u will be hearing from me again as im not going to drop this till all this stops i also know about the other site to that u use to abuse this child anisha u r sick and twisted this IS A CRIME and will be dealt with i promise u all that :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Voted Charlie just for you ;)

Edited by City Lad

at least if u google face of kinder like i did as was asked to vote for boy whos only got 100 votes the other site comes up, then being nosey had read though and was sickend by the comments some has made, she may not be pretty in everyone eyes but theres no need to insult all ya got to do is say voted thats it, no need to make comments on the other entries,

out of all the kids in the comp this charlie comes up top on the other site which makes comments which brings u to this site, thats y its very sad to see people saying cant let a non-white win (on othersite) etc then you wonder when theres a terriost attack theres no need to bring in looks race into it simply if u dont like what u see then fine keep it to your self.

thnks

at least if u google face of kinder like i did as was asked to vote for boy whos only got 100 votes the other site comes up, then being nosey had read though and was sickend by the comments some has made, she may not be pretty in everyone eyes but theres no need to insult all ya got to do is say voted thats it, no need to make comments on the other entries,

out of all the kids in the comp this charlie comes up top on the other site which makes comments which brings u to this site, thats y its very sad to see people saying cant let a non-white win (on othersite) etc then you wonder when theres a terriost attack theres no need to bring in looks race into it simply if u dont like what u see then fine keep it to your self.

thnks

lol

Edited by Corky

out of all the kids in the comp this charlie comes up top on the other site which makes comments which brings u to this site, thats y its very sad to see people saying cant let a non-white win (on othersite) etc then you wonder when theres a terriost attacktheres no need to bring in looks race into it simply if u dont like what u see then fine keep it to your self.

thnks

Eh?? How old are you?! :giggle:

Vote for Charlie!!! He needs your votes, he's a Leicester City supporter like your good selves and his uncle and would love the backing of the Blue Army!

Vote Charlie!!!

He's currently second place let's get him back on top!

cant have that much faith in him if u have to start a hate campain against the other compediter can u

Eh?? How old are you?! :giggle:

i agree with ann2 to start a hate canpain against a 4yr girl just cos he has no faith in his nephew winning himself is wrong

i agree with ann2 to start a hate campain against a 4yr girl just cos he has no faith in his nephew winning himself is wrong