Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

i agree with ann2 to start a hate canpain against a 4yr girl just cos he has no faith in his nephew winning himself is wrong

Where is this hate campaign? :unsure:

Brilliant news! We can vote for Charlie again tomorrow! :giggle: We have 81 more chances, I see this thread being a stayer for the next 2 months :fc::thumbup:

Edited by Kilworthfox

i agree with ann2 to start a hate canpain against a 4yr girl just cos he has no faith in his nephew winning himself is wrong

You're just as bad, so don't make out like you're not. You've moaned at him for coming on on the internet, and you've done pretty much exactly the same thing.

There's places like the dole office where you can go and have this argument you know.

might be fun for u but how do u think anishas family feel about this saddo starting on there 4yr girl its sick my thoughts go out to this girls family and i hope they never get to see this

Are they City fans?

You're just as bad, so don't make out like you're not. You've moaned at him for coming on on the internet, and you've done pretty much exactly the same thing.

There's places like the dole office where you can go and have this argument you know.

i dont need the dole office thanks i have a job but u seem to know alot about it dont u lmao and not once have i slagged off any child as i think it is sick thanks

at least if u google face of kinder like i did as was asked to vote for boy whos only got 100 votes the other site comes up, then being nosey had read though and was sickend by the comments some has made, she may not be pretty in everyone eyes but theres no need to insult all ya got to do is say voted thats it, no need to make comments on the other entries,

out of all the kids in the comp this charlie comes up top on the other site which makes comments which brings u to this site, thats y its very sad to see people saying cant let a non-white win (on othersite) etc then you wonder when theres a terriost attack theres no need to bring in looks race into it simply if u dont like what u see then fine keep it to your self.

thnks

You own your own business? You cant even string a fucking sentence together!

:welcome: Always nice to see new members. Don't forget to tell us something about yourself here. :thumbup:

Webbo's gave you with the wrong link there, he actually means here...

Edited by The Reverend
  • Haha 1

i dont need the dole office thanks i have a job but u seem to know alot about it dont u lmao and not once have i slagged off any child as i think it is sick thanks

Yes I do know a lot about it. I am the manager a dole office as it goes. I see pathetic arguments like this day in day out.

I might suggest you go back to school though, seeing as you have no clue on punctuation and grammar.

Thank you.

I didn't see one word of any hate in the original post. :dunno:

saying anisha is ugly etc, her parents must be on benefits , she looks scatty - or something like that, theres no need for it

anyways got to get dinner ready hubby be home soon, great to chat with u lot,

this site is being used to voice feelings as it gives membership straight away as for the other one which has all the insults you have to wait and one of you is posting these on there so you know who you are,,

im so happy for u all not having anyone write nasty comments about u or your family as then if you did you would think twice before saying what u do, many of u seem like teenagers when the time comes that you have kids , or yo have a accident or something that makes you a wee bit different and someone comments then you will feel the hurt i know i been there thats why i feel hurt to see comment about a 4yr old being ugly. fat etc etc

im not asking you to vote for her just vote for charlie or who ever but keep your comments to your self pls

You seem more than capable of having an argument with yourself so I will stop my cruel hate campaign and leave you in peace. :dance:

so u think what football team they suport is more important than a grown man picking on a 4yr girl hope u never have kids then mate

I'm saying that if they don't support Leicester then it's not that likely they will search out this forum.

Edited by Corky

Yes I do know a lot about it. I am the manager a dole office as it goes. I see pathetic arguments like this day in day out.

I might suggest you go back to school though, seeing as you have no clue on punctuation and grammar.

Thank you.

no thanks i use it when i have to but when i talk to scum that hate on 4yr girls i dont bother as ur not worth the effort