Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

I think she is mentally disturbed tbh.

[/quo

im mentaly disturbed what a joke well im off to put on my straight jacket and go back to my padded cell mug ha ha ha ha oh no its the men in white coats they are coming to get me i better go with them as you said im mentaly disturbed

That isHILARIOUS. You've just asked yourself if your a "pedo" and you probably don't even know you're asking yourself. Fantastic. :D

wet trump that says it all really in the name wet i agree you are wet trump cause you talk out your backside

I think she is mentally disturbed tbh.

im mentaly disturbed what a joke well im off to put on my straight jacket and go back to my padded cell mug ha ha ha ha oh no its the men in white coats they are coming to get me i better go with them as you said im mentaly disturbed

Im starting to think you are

whatever wet trump think you should use that name in every day life

right im leaving u scum to it and in one last word go chelsea the one the only best football team in the world that your team could only ever dream at being as good as chelsea till i die pmsl see u later scumbags

right im leaving u scum to it and in one last word go chelsea the one the only best football team in the world that your team could only ever dream at being as good as chelsea till i die pmsl see u later scumbags

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Chelsea? You only just beat us when we had a sh*t team

So is xchellex Anisha in disguise?

its true all leicester city fans are think thinking a 4yr girl could be on here thanks for proving me right pmsl laters everyone enjoy ursad lives im gone cant stand looking at ur childish messages anymore or i will really be mentaly disturbed pmsl

Talking to yourself again? I hear there's some kind of medical term for that. Perhaps you could claim extra benefits.

i think u r very sick, and i have reported u for picking on this young child of 4yrs, this is a form of child abuse. and i will be contacting kinder to remove ur child, and the police as u r using the race card to get ur own way u r a disgrace to mankind the lot of u, hope u r all ashamed and u will be hearing from me again as im not going to drop this till all this stops i also know about the other site to that u use to abuse this child anisha u r sick and twisted this IS A CRIME and will be dealt with i promise u all that :angry::angry::angry::angry:

If you mean me as one of the racists, then I posted the thing about being 'local' in jest, referring to a big debate that has been going on for days in this forum.

I love brown people :D

Tilley

Valarenga

Lou

Uncle Albert

Samilktray

Shrenchel

James

Tabou

AmericanScott

You nasty, cruel pieces of shat. I hope you're all proud of yourselves. She's 4 for crying out loud.

I'll see you in prison when I go to visit me cousins :D You haven't heard the end of this you scumbags

i think that charlie should be taken out of the face of kinder comp as his uncle steve is slagging off a 4yr girl to get votes these dirty tactics should not be allowed this isa kids comp and only a bit of fun after all and he is not only doing it on here there is over sites to where he becomes racist so get charlie off face of kinder i do not want any nasty comments about this child as he is only a child and its his uncles fault can i remind u all of that before commenting thank u x

Which sites? Cos if they're as entertaining as this thread I gotta go have a gleg.

I love a bit of competitive Dad/Uncle/Mum stuff