Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

i think that charlie should be taken out of the face of kinder comp as his uncle steve is slagging off a 4yr girl to get votes these dirty tactics should not be allowed this isa kids comp and only a bit of fun after all and he is not only doing it on here there is over sites to where he becomes racist so get charlie off face of kinder i do not want any nasty comments about this child as he is only a child and its his uncles fault can i remind u all of that before commenting thank u x

er, my name is Joel, not Steve, and I am Charlie's only uncle. And since when have I started a "hate campaign" as you say in your private message to me?????

Do elaborate...i'm a bit stupid tired. ;)

I want someone to explain it to me!!

As if that would make any difference

So what would you do?

If people think that there is abusive and/or offensive posting, and it turns out to be so, it will be removed from this site. So far, all I've seen are a few comments saying that a child isn't very cute, and all of a sudden all there are complaints about this, along with are accusations that the driving force behind all of this is racism, none of which has manifested itself here.

er, my name is Joel, not Steve, and I am Charlie's only uncle. And since when have I started a "hate campaign" as you say in your private message to me?????

As far as I can tell, the only thing you've posted in this entire thread other than this post, is the original one asking for votes.

It truly is a bizarre case, no idea how people have turned this into some kind of race issue :dunno:

As far as I can tell, the only thing you've posted in this entire thread other than this post, is the original one asking for votes.

It truly is a bizarre case, no idea how people have turned this into some kind of race issue :dunno:

No, which is why I asked for more info.

Nooooo, Don't close it. :(

to be honest didnt you read the comments in the beginning, i admit not nowhere as near as bad as what is wrote on the other site ,(that has been not only reported to the site but to kinder itself) but it is still very hateful towards a 4yr girl, when all this girl has done is try to be face of kinder.think how would you feel if this was your child woulndnt you want people to help put a stop to it, i have spoken to a few national papers that agree with me on this to and are willing to help put a stop to it. and to those who have posted nasty things about this child when your child comes home from school saying he or she has been picked on look at there face see the hurt and the pain in there eyes and think you have done this to a 4yr old girl i hope you can all live with that

to be honest didnt you read the comments in the beginning, i admit not nowhere as near as bad as what is wrote on the other site ,(that has been not only reported to the site but to kinder itself) but it is still very hateful towards a 4yr girl, when all this girl has done is try to be face of kinder.think how would you feel if this was your child woulndnt you want people to help put a stop to it, i have spoken to a few national papers that agree with me on this to and are willing to help put a stop to it. and to those who have posted nasty things about this child when your child comes home from school saying he or she has been picked on look at there face see the hurt and the pain in there eyes and think you have done this to a 4yr old girl i hope you can all live with that

Tbf, I doubt the 4 year old entered herself.

• Like 2

i came across this scum on oc and a friend told me he was doing it on here to i work with kids that have suffered due to haters like him thats y i feel i have to put a stop to it as seen the damage it does

I might be wrong but I don't think many 4 year olds go on foxestalk , so are highly unlikely to be upset and mentally scarred about a few haircut comments.

this thread's full of randoms i've never heard of, or seen posting before, like who's xchellex? danneh? computerlite (or whatever) wtfyouidiot2009? ann2? who are these people? and should i bother reading the whole lot, or not bother? might i be annoyed?

well you started this as with the one on oc that has been reported as alot of racist comments was being made and as you started this you have to take responsibility for it im afraid i hope you are proud of what you started both on here and on oc

heh, exactly... now all of a sudden my name has changed and I've turned into a racist? sagahahahshahaha

I have posted the same thread on another forum I'm a member of which is www.overclockers.co.uk 's forums. It's got 20 pages so far in the General Discussion Forum.

Admittedly there were a few harsh remarks made about that girl who was 2nd place *boohoo* but they got removed as it is a "family" forum and the moderators are pretty harsh with that kind of thing... BUT it was only comments on how FUGLY the kid is, there isn't ONE post relating to race/racism or anything like that to any of those kids.

How this "chelle/bell top" retard can dare say a race card has been played or some shit is fooking hilarious. Almost spat coffee all over my monitor when I read that. If she thinks it has, get her to post a screeny of the post. And I'd also like to know, whilst you're at it, when my name changed to fooking "STEVE" sagaghahahashhahssaa

• Haha 1

heh, exactly... now all of a sudden my name has changed and I've turned into a racist? sagahahahshahaha

I have posted the same thread on another forum I'm a member of which is www.overclockers.co.uk 's forums. It's got 20 pages so far in the General Discussion Forum.

Admittedly there were a few harsh remarks made about that girl who was 2nd place *boohoo* but they got removed as it is a "family" forum and the moderators are pretty harsh with that kind of thing... BUT it was only comments on how FUGLY the kid is, there isn't ONE post relating to race/racism or anything like that to any of those kids.

How this "chelle/bell top" retard can dare say a race card has been played or some shit is fooking hilarious. Almost spat coffee all over my monitor when I read that. If she thinks it has, get her to post a screeny of the post. And I'd also like to know, whilst you're at it, when my name changed to fooking "STEVE" sagaghahahashhahssaa

Bought a fan from there.

Quality site.

• Haha 1

I might be wrong but I don't think many 4 year olds go on foxestalk , so are highly unlikely to be upset and mentally scarred about a few haircut comments.

im talking about anisha and her parents and family could be on here and the comments about charlie are wrong to he is cute just like anisha im against grown ups taking the mick out of kids full stop

well you started this as with the one on oc that has been reported as alot of racist comments was being made and as you started this you have to take responsibility for it im afraid i hope you are proud of what you started both on here and on oc

I am proud of what I started, Charlie is top, and is the best looking kid out of all of them anyway, and that's without being biased. He also genuinely looks like he should be the face of kinder, as most of the people on ocuk have already said anyway.

I asked them to vote for him and a lot of people just said "well I'm only voting cos he DOES actually look the part more than any of those other kids"...

oh, and regarding 'I am responsible for other people's comments on an interweb forum' .......

AHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaahahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaaAHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaa

hahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaaAHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaa

hahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaaAHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaa

hahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaa

***************BREATHES DEEPLY***************

AHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaahahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaaAHAHHHHHHHHHAahahhaahhshassssahasaahahahahaa

hahaa hashhsahaaahahaha haHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahaaaaa ashahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaa

that has been not only reported to the site but to kinder itself

I don't know why but this made me lol

Kinder wont know whats hit them.

i have spoken to a few national papers that agree with me on this to and are willing to help put a stop to it.

Are you serious. :D How much money are you trying to make out of this exploit?

I do feel for Mark whos just trying to run a forum and these nutcases have come on here like its the end of the world.

im talking about anisha and her parents and family could be on here and the comments about charlie are wrong to he is cute just like anisha im against grown ups taking the mick out of kids full stop

you want to watch richard hammond's blast lab, he's always taking the piss out of kids, the fvcker.

Do Kinder still do eggs with toys in??

Fcukers should be banned....i nearly choked on one the other day.

FCUKING TOY!!!

Vote for ABIGAIL!!!! :thumbup:

they do indeed, unless they've stopped making them in the last couple of days ;)

i want to know what danneh has to say, he's been typing since 8:18pm