Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

What will you do till August?

What will everyone be doing from now till August on saturday afternoons?

I cant wait till August, i miss the football already :cry:

104927[/snapback]

Same here! :cry:

What will I do on Saturday afternoons?

-Turn to drink? :cry: I don't know....

Probably do more with my mates, dunno :nono:

Shopping!!!!! - Blimey my accounts going to take a battering over the next few weeks!

Oh and re-decorating, fingers crossed I'm moving house next Friday and bedroom 3 is currently in the theme of Man Utd - Guess what my first job is.

Shopping!!!!! - Blimey my accounts going to take a battering over the next few weeks!

Oh and re-decorating, fingers crossed I'm moving house next Friday and bedroom 3 is currently in the theme of Man Utd - Guess what my first job is.

104941[/snapback]

...If only it was just a few weeks :cry:

At least next (pre) season there will be a World Cup to keep us occupied, I doubt England will win it but atleast there'll be hope and atleast there'll be football :thumbup:

Take a chill pill and forget about the season we have just had!

Relax, go away a few weekends and just generally Chilax (Chill and Relax) and before you know it, August will be here!

um - i'll be going mental, spending more time on the computer and I'll end up making a banner for Paddy McCarthy - to go with ma 'Go Connolly' Banner - only cuz i'll have nothin better to do :P

um - i'll be going mental, spending more time on the computer and I'll end up making a banner for Paddy McCarthy - to go with ma 'Go Connolly' Banner - only cuz i'll have nothin better to do :P

105012[/snapback]

Stupid question but do you take the banner to matches? I reckon i've seen that "Go Connolly" banner, If you don't take the banners to matches then god knows what i've seen, :unsure:lol

To be honest, it'll be nice to have some time get get things done, see family and friends, go shopping etc!!

Being a full-time football fan should be salaried!!!

Well I've got Duke of Edinburgh walk things. I'm glad they aren't on when Leicester are playing, I'd never last the weekend not knowing the score!

If I remember rightly there are a few birthdays coming up, which will hopefully make the time pass :)

i'll be spending time with family wheni go back to leicester instead of heading to the game using my mums house as a hotel hehe and i'm away alot to with mates in bristol and southampton oo and my engagement party is in there somewhere to lol

Will be visiting my family and friends in Belgium for a couple of weeks in July, and will leave probably right after our opening game for Turkey for a week on the beaches with my better half :)

105012[/snapback]

Stupid question but do you take the banner to matches? I reckon i've seen that "Go Connolly" banner, If you don't take the banners to matches then god knows what i've seen, :unsure:lol

105027[/snapback]

YEY! so it is visible - corse i take it with me - evey home game (since plymouth) and Conno never saw it once - so i took this photo! haha u shouldda seen his face :P (well u can on the pic - he luks scared to me ... ) but it's a bad picture of me - i blinked :S

but it will be there next year too - provided he stays and if i get time (and another bedsheet lol) i'll make one for Paddy :P

105012[/snapback]

105027[/snapback]

YEY! so it is visible - corse i take it with me - evey home game (since plymouth) and Conno never saw it once - so i took this photo! haha u shouldda seen his face :P (well u can on the pic - he luks scared to me ... ) but it's a bad picture of me - i blinked :S

but it will be there next year too - provided he stays and if i get time (and another bedsheet lol) i'll make on for Paddy :P

106198[/snapback]

Sit in the Family Stand? Or the corner of the West Stand? I reckon thats where i've seen it around the stadium not sure though!

Yeah Connolly does look abit shocked/surprise/worried in the photo...:unsure:

105012[/snapback]

105027[/snapback]

but it will be there next year too - provided he stays and if i get time (and another bedsheet lol) i'll make on for Paddy :P

106198[/snapback]

Sit in the Family Stand? Or the corner of the West Stand? I reckon thats where i've seen it around the stadium not sure though!

Yeah Connolly does look abit shocked/surprise/worried in the photo...:unsure:

106213[/snapback]

:P teehee i have tht affect on ppl - I was in the family stand at the Leeds game - I won tickets - quite bizzarly - but normally i sit in the kop :D

I had a banner for Muzzy for two years and he saw it at the Brighton home game (when we gt promoted) and he waved at me - Happiest moment of my life! :huh::P

Archived