Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

end the cruelty!

Meat provides protein which is needed for a healthy diet and the quickest way of getting it is from animals.

105070[/snapback]

Indeed, surely vegitarians must always have diarrhea or really smelly farts

im a vegi and there are loads of us

www.ciwf.org.uk is the reason for many or some dont like meat :thumbup:

105059[/snapback]

I don't like veg but I still have to eat it else i'd be unhealthyer than I already am ;)lol

Meat provides protein which is needed for a healthy diet and the quickest way of getting it is from animals.

105070[/snapback]

105070[/snapback]

Indeed, surely vegitarians must always have diarrhea or really smelly farts

105072[/snapback]

I cannot stand all this nonsense about vegetarians not having a healthy diet and needing to eat meat to be strong etc. This is complete garbage. I have never eaten meat in my entire life and I have no health problems at all. I don't eat too many vegetables either but I'm still living and proving that you don't need to eat meat to live a fit and healthy life.

And that comment about diarrhea and smelly farts is ignorant to say the least. Just because some of you can't live without meat it doesn't mean it's physically impossible to live without meat. I've not had diarrhea since I was a kid and I never fart - in public anyway - (you can ask anybody who has lived with me) so I don't know where you based that argument from.

Archived