Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dimmerchant

Can you e-mail ahead for Away Tickets?

Sorry if this is already a thread but I can't find anything.

I'm a Season Ticket holder so Priority 3 and went to a good few away games last year but the biggest problem was getting the tickets. Previously I've just called up and spent a half hour or so on hold but sometimes they have sold out before I get through, e.g. Crewe last season.

I can't go to the ticket office on Wednesdays so I was wondering if it's possible for me to e-mail the ticket office on the Sunday, Monday or Tuesday and give them my ticket references and Credit Card details as a foolproof way to get tickets?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting away tickets for this season to be honest, apart from the locals we'll probably not sell an allocation out. But I do believe you can e-mail on the night before priority 3, but not before priority 2.

I'm a Season Ticket holder so Priority 3 and went to a good few away games last year but the biggest problem was getting the tickets. Previously I've just called up and spent a half hour or so on hold but sometimes they have sold out before I get through, e.g. Crewe last season.

I can't go to the ticket office on Wednesdays so I was wondering if it's possible for me to e-mail the ticket office on the Sunday, Monday or Tuesday and give them my ticket references and Credit Card details as a foolproof way to get tickets?

Thanks in advance.

You can definitely email for Priority 3 have done it many times. Not sure you can do it for Priority 2 as presumably they need to see your signed card.

Thanks in advance.

I'd pick up a pre order form from the ticket office if I was you, i'm sure it has all the games listed and it also asks you if you want fox travel aswell. hope this helps.

I did a similar thing last season. For most games (I was Priority 3 now 2) I sent a letter, to the ticket office stating what tickets were required from what season ticket. Gave phone number and asked to contact me over the phone about credit card details.

It worked every time, so email is a safe bet i reckon. But you wont need it too much this season.

I just pre ordered all mine at the start of the season. Usually get them the weekend before they go on sale, although I'm priority 1.

Ooooooooooooo get you! :P;)

Nah Im P1 too and emailed for tickets plenty of times last season as they keep a record of previous away games youve purchased to check your priority. If youve bought them yourself of course! :)

Archived